Innovative Marine Aquariums

Small Business Saturday and Thanksgiving FREE MINI TIDE!

DaveFason

20131109_151226_zps30b3ccf2.jpg

delightfully a winning material but it would make great upgrade to this startup nano.

Also 24 and 20g in the very near future that could use quality boost from this light. :)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the winner is..... HARRISONBORED! I will be finishing the little guy up this week and shipping Monday. PM coming your way.

Look at that rats nest of cords!
RATSNEST_zpsaef19c57.jpg

Help me go from laughing stock to the coolest kid on my block.
NANOBOXHELPME_zps00363f0c.jpg

If I win, I'll get a Deresa and call him Dave
tank_zpse05dc30b.jpg

I want to thank everyone for entering and I really loved what you had to say. Because you guys are so awesome, if you entered the contest and would like a Tide I will offer each and every one of you a Mini Tide for $255 WITH the STORM controller!

Again thanks for all the love Nano-Reef. You guys ROCK!

-Dave

Oh and I forgot, be ready for the Christmas unit that I will be giving away in three weeks. Details posted here soon.

:o How long is this offer good for? I'm currently strapped for cash, but would love to upgrade when some $$ flows in!

I want to thank everyone for entering and I really loved what you had to say. Because you guys are so awesome, if you entered the contest and would like a Tide I will offer each and every one of you a Mini Tide for $255 WITH the STORM controller!

I can honor this until the end of this month. Fair enough?

:o How long is this offer good for? I'm currently strapped for cash, but would love to upgrade when some $$ flows in!

Thanks man! Stay tuned for the Christmas give away :D

Congrats! How much for the rats nest of cords. Get Dave ordered ASAP ! It's like Christmas. ;)

Just order yours ;)

Congrats Harrisonbored!!

Dave, You're one cool dude! Thanks for throwing this chance out there!!

Oooohhh.. Christmas light.. Something big enough to run a 40b? :ninja:

Nothing that large however I would be willing to splt the costs. If you won!

-Dave

Harrisonbored

Congrats Harrisonbored!!

Dave, You're one cool dude! Thanks for throwing this chance out there!!

Congrats! How much for the rats nest of cords. Get Dave ordered ASAP ! It's like Christmas. ;)

Congrats!

I almost forgot; Congrats!

Thanks everyone!

I'm giddily running around high-fiving my tank!

Congrats, Harrisonbored!

Sweet deal on the light discount, I need another, hopefully I can place an order within the nxt few weeks. Thanks Dave and awesome giveaway!

Jackal_Knight

i had a good feeling it wasn't going to be me. but congrats Harrisonbored!!! your name keeps reminding me of Harrison ford and this,

(how do you post vid on here, couldn't figure it out so a link will have to do)

so what are the Thanksgiving color theme for the light? is it gonna have a turkey painted on it?

Archived