Coral Vue Hydros

S C O •L Y

Illuiix

Proving my point even more. If the colors are true and you shoot the same way every pic blah blah blah.... they come out ####ing red.

BTW Red orange, is not red nor is it orange it is red orange..... Guess maybe we all see it as orange red so with your logic it must be red LOL

You mean with my logic, it must be orange*. I've always considered red orange as orange, not red.

"Guess maybe we all see it as orange red so with your logic it must be red LOL"

I agree. Lps under lower light than SPS! Completely and fully! BUT they still need light to survive and that I best is putting out 50 par at the bottom...

My light is much brighter in person....believe me, if anything, they're receiving too much light LOL.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You mean with my logic, it must be orange*. I've always considered red orange as orange, not red.

"Guess maybe we all see it as orange red so with your logic it must be red LOL"

Apparently you weren't smart enough to figure that out. See, I switched the order from your red orange = orange, to what we all apparently see as being orange red = red...... as in the last color is the more dominate color... eventhough in the actual color world the dominate color would be the 1st color which you even say is red orange so red would be the more dominate color which is obvious when you look at the red stripes ;)

Apparently you weren't smart enough to figure that out. See, I switched the order from your red orange = orange, to what we all apparently see as being orange red = red...... as in the last color is the more dominate color... eventhough in the actual color world the dominate color would be the 1st color which you even say is red orange so red would be the more dominate color which is obvious when you look at the red stripes ;)

Orange red, red orange. Same thing, I still consider that orange because there's orange in it.

Great. It's not always good to be too smart, ;)

Well, on the bright side, if I open the thread a couple of thousand more times maybe your logic will start to make sense :).

Probably not.

Well, on the bright side, if I open the thread a couple of thousand more times maybe your logic will start to make sense :). Probably not.

On the bright side, you can regain some drools over my scolys. ;)

Orange red, red orange. Same thing, I still consider that orange because there's orange in it.

I still consider it red because it looks red and there is red in it.... not just in the name of the color.

I got morphine twice over 2 days because of my stomach, the first time caused me to vomit a little bit like 6 hours later, the other one was taken with a decently sized meal....

I vomited over a liter like an hour later

I got morphine twice over 2 days because of my stomach, the first time caused me to vomit a little bit like 6 hours later, the other one was taken with a decently sized meal....

I vomited over a liter like an hour later

You were taking it because you had problems with your stomach already of course you vomited lol

Tylenol?

I'm not sure it is strong enough for this thread.

Tylenol sucks, Morphine is better, just under dose so you don't faint and vomit :)

take some Zofran

I'm not sure it is strong enough for this thread.

take some Zofran

I can't believe I didn't think of that, my wife pops that shit daily for morning sickness....

1.0 are you preggo?? lol

No

Wait I think I'm taking something else that sounds like that, forgot though

You're supposed to know what drugs you are taking and why.

maybe Reglan

My parents are, not me, plus it's a lower dose and lower risk so it's not something to worry about.

They are all for pain, small variations in how though.

Archived