Top Shelf Aquatics

The Bro Love Build! A bro love story! 75g of wet lov'n!

gulfsurfer101

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The one down roddfield n spid. It's basically right across the freeway from us but, I've not even been home once in the last two days. There's always something going on that keeps me here with her.

That's right down the street from me. Meet me at the convenience store across the street from the hospital (rodd field) and I'll hook you up w/ some rebecca creek (tx whiskey, kinda similar to crown). Mix that with a 32oz coke from the store and you should be good to go :). Let me know soon man, I need to get to bed in the next hour or so. Would only take about 10 minutes for me round trip. I don't mind at all, I know what it's like to be in your shoes right now. Wish someone could've hooked me up with a drink at that time, lol.

Lol, I'm good man. My gf is so straight edge she would be so upset if she found it I left to have a drink. I do appreciate it and it sounds good as f*#@ right now, but I gotta take a raincheck on that one.

Besides, I'd have to walk a mile to get to my car right now since I'm parked on the opposite side of the only exit open.

No, and she wouldn't make me leave either, she'd make me stay and feel all shameful and degraded. Nah I''m good, just gonna sit here till my eyes get heavy then check out the back of my eyelids.

Need a street hookup, these nurses are tighter than a dolphins blow hole when it comes to handing out meds when your not the patient. They should have a bar at these damn places, lol.

F Yes they do! I lived in one for three months with my little girl, a bar would have been medicine for Daddy.

-Good luck.

Day three, I said eff this I'm out, I came to work and they're talking about inducing her. Just my luck. I'll probably stick around till lunch then head back. I wish they would just get it straight already. My paycheck next week is looking pretty f*ct!

BattleAthletics

The one down roddfield n spid. It's basically right across the freeway from us but, I've not even been home once in the last two days. There's always something going on that keeps me here with her.

Thats where Nguyen has his practice. Hope everything is well, let me know if you need anything.

I just want to sleep in my bed. Looks like they switched to a delivery room with lots more equipment but a much smaller bed. Is not even a bed, it's a fold out chair that my big @ss bearly fits in. I'll be happy when this is over.

Idk, he wanted to come then they have her something to hold him off. They held her for 24hr observation, and now they induce three days later. They wanted to do it this afternoon, now they pushed that back till after midnight. This is totally screwing me up. I will have no kind of paycheck this week.

I applied once at labor ready for that position. I wasn't considered because I was way too honest in thier 150 questionaire that basically repeats itself over and over, just worded differently. I think the one that killed me was the one that asked,

How much have you stolen from previous employers:

A) 0-10 dollars

B) 10-100 dollars

C) 100-1,000 dollars

D) other, please explain

Guess they didn't buy my explanation:(

Dude omfg! This girl loves that pansy @ss shelton qu33r bait so I've been forced to watch that show repeatedly. I'm about to beat the sh!t out of a doctor and dress up and deliver this baby my self. I've seen it done three times before with my ex so I'm a proffesional at this point.

BattleAthletics

I applied once at labor ready for that position. I wasn't considered because I was way too honest in thier 150 questionaire that basically repeats itself over and over, just worded differently. I think the one that killed me was the one that asked, How much have you stolen from previous employers:A) 0-10 dollarsB) 10-100 dollarsC) 100-1,000 dollarsD) other, please explainGuess they didn't buy my explanation:(

I stopped when they asked: "Have you ever been with a man?"

I thought to myself: "I thought Jeremiah was a bull frog..."

When they asked again I simply thought to myself: "What a wonderful world."

Haha to many puns here.

We cannot control what we've been in the past, only accept it and take it for what it is. It makes us who we are today, plus I'm a really kick @ss swimmer. On a side note, them docs just came in and popped her baby balloon so baby just got its final evection notice.

Some random macro I collected surfing. The hermits made a quick meal of it though. Shame cause it really added some snap to the tank.

Be careful what you collect from our ocean. I brought home a piece of kelp for my urchins which loved it but, it proved to bring in some distasteful colors to the tank. FYI

Archived