Coral Vue Hydros

Shifting Dullness, (PicO III)

William

Deleted User 4

I already hung it on the hanging kit, but yes they do stick out

So the more you lower the lighting, the more the bar sticks out?

Guess from an aesthetic perspective, hanging it is the best option huh.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is a new pic, still need to organize stuff in the tank, and may raise the light up a bit, have a tunze 9004 comin in Friday to replace my current skimmer. Also picked up a ORA Spotcinctus Clownfish

null_zpsf558c8a2.jpg

null_zpsb51412a4.jpg

null_zps90dc552c.jpg

so what do you think i should do with that giant green chalice? i feel like it kinda sticks out and i dont know where to put it, should i just frag it?

Tank look great! So the 9004 fits good in the back chamber?

Btw I think the chalice looks good, maybe reposition is so it's closer to the rockwork, like it's coming out of it.

Yeah I dig that big chalice. You have a closer pic? Looks really fleshy like a mummy's eye. I'd be worried about half of it bleaching out with your current positioning of it though :o

• 2 weeks later...

My vortech ate my rbta last night :-(

Oh man, I hate to hear that. I almost bought one (RBTA) the other day but I just don't think I could sleep or go to work with that possibility constantly in play.

• 2 weeks later...
Deleted User 4

Yeah, take the rocks out and use like a thin tool to scrap off the maxi's foot, slowly and little by little. Because the anemone is out of the water, it's easier to detach it imo.

• 4 weeks later...

Thoughts so far:

1) the tunze 9004 has broken in, and is doing a good job, i also like how its black color matches the tank.

2) Razor nano, i love the color, but feel the light is a little too small for the tank, at least the way i have it set up. I may buy a AI hydra once i get some spare cash, or just break down and buy a radion.

3) red sea No3/Pox. Jury is still out, but it seems to be working.

4) seachem gray coast sand: love the look it gives the tank, and is eady to vaccume, does not get blown around by the vortech

Archived