inTank Media Baskets

4.5 gallon Trimmadise

Reef Fever

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ur tank is so full of life for it's size!
I was inspired by el fabs pico reef so I'm shooting for that but to be kept long term

This tank is awesome, the nanobox was a great addition. I have always been a huge fan of trimmas, but they are a little hard to find around here. The ones I do see are always beat up pretty bad so I shy away from them. I have a tank being made at Pico and I hope to get a couple of Trimma Maiandros , but I have to find a source for them first.

Trimma-maiandros.jpg

This tank is awesome, the nanobox was a great addition. I have always been a huge fan of trimmas, but they are a little hard to find around here. The ones I do see are always beat up pretty bad so I shy away from them. I have a tank being made at Pico and I hope to get a couple of Trimma Maiandros , but I have to find a source for them first.

Trimma-maiandros.jpg

yea I've always loved the maiandros but I too have never found a source for them. There are so many awesome Trimma species out there
this is why you never put blue anthelia in your tank lol...that sh*t spawns and gets everywhere.

Tell me about it, stuff is a plague.

Tell me about it, stuff is a plague.
there's little bits of it everywhere but it doesn't seem to negatively affect anything, and honestly the point of this tank is to have coral on every square inch of rock lol
  • 3 weeks later...

How's the tank doing?

What he said?

tanks doing excellent despite some recent neglect (been dealing with some issues in the big reef) most of the SPS are coloring up nicely. The tricolor is super aggressive though and is causing warfare. just letting it be though, ill have to take some updated pics soon

Holy growth !!!!

LOVE this tank !!!! So full of life and color - awesome :)

Wow, this is truly amazing for only 4.5g. :bowdown:

Holy coral growth batman...

thanks everybody! Maybe one day it'll be worthy of totm lol :P

Archived