inTank Media Baskets

50g Zeovit Tank....

Funkateer_1

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sk8n Reefer

Its a mimic saddle filefish. Like this one...

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=15+30+1724&pcatid=1724

So far he's been a model citizen. He doesn't even look at my corals, just swims around...

Really! Thanks for the link- I am not aware of this fish. I really like em. Post up a few more pics of hIm if you can - I may consider one for my upgrade tank. I didn't see any sps coral in your tank but from what I read from your link it shouldn't be a problem

• 4 weeks later...
Funkateer_1
Little update,

nothing new to report, I have a misbar regal in QT i've been thinking about throwing in.

20150708_215641_zpskv50o3uw.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...
Funkateer_1
Tank is doing well. All the inhabitants are happy and healthy. I will be breaking down the tank within a few months. I am moving out of state. I am keeping some of my rarer fish and equipment for a project later on.

20150804_181004_zpsgiohzxaz.jpeg

20150804_180949_zps9fz2xxvc.jpeg

20150804_181041_zpsaz70or8m.jpeg

20150804_180942_zpskhruatk0.jpeg

• 1 month later...

So the tank is broken down and sold. The only things I kept were the Skimmer, Dosing Pump, and Zeo Reactor.

I am moving up to Seattle next week and already have a new IM 25 Lagoon boxed up and ready to go.

So the tank is broken down and sold. The only things I kept were the Skimmer, Dosing Pump, and Zeo Reactor.

I am moving up to Seattle next week and already have a new IM 25 Lagoon boxed up and ready to go.

Looking forward to the new tank, I like the softie version but do you think you'll try SPS again?

Looking forward to the new tank, I like the softie version but do you think you'll try SPS again?

Maybe.... I'll just play it by ear. I think I want to lean on the easy side and soft corals again.

Archived