ReefCleaners.org

BATMANS CLAM CAVE

ZephNYC

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...

AquaMedic !! I just purchased 4 new ones, and theyre cheap too.

3 - 4 years is pretty long...i guess.

Eleven..... :D

o53z.jpg

Omg. Thats amazing.

#TankGoals

jedimasterben

Omg. Thats amazing.

#TankGoals

You think that those little tiny things are what is amazing in this thread? Did you miss the 30" gigas in the first post? :P

fts4313.jpg

You think that those little tiny things are what is amazing in this thread? Did you miss the 30" gigas in the first post? :P

:o

I thought that was a rock :o

jedimaster1138

Yup, incredible to see in person.

Hey jedibear, guess what Zeph is getting delivered tomorrow AM :)

One of the blue squamosas from Divers Den I bet. We spoke about them the other day. I was very tempted myself.

One of the blue squamosas from Divers Den I bet. We spoke about them the other day. I was very tempted myself.

thats a good chunk of change from what i hear, though i just need get my clams and tank striaght before i add anything

jedimaster1138

I have one of 'them blue squamosas on our site ;) To be honest, not even bothered if it never sells B)

squammy1_large.png?v=1444091171

That's a beauty. Hope you're hammering it with light. I don't blame you for not caring if it sells. I think it needs to move to your display tank :)

I had one of the first blue squamosas to come over 3 1/2 years ago. It was a beauty, although much much smaller than this current batch...around 2 1/2". The combination of goofy LED's and less than ideal chemistry at the time killed it. Now I grow happy clams under T5s. They love my excess phosphate. Just gotta keep alkalinity rock stable.

That's a beauty. Hope you're hammering it with light. I don't blame you for not caring if it sells. I think it needs to move to your display tank :)

I had one of the first blue squamosas to come over 3 1/2 years ago. It was a beauty, although much much smaller than this current batch...around 2 1/2". The combination of goofy LED's and less than ideal chemistry at the time killed it. Now I grow happy clams under T5s. They love my excess phosphate. Just gotta keep alkalinity rock stable.

Directly under 400w Radium Halides B) 'Bout 600 PAR.

Archived