Innovative Marine Aquariums

Tamberav's 40 Breeder

Tamberav

llama roadkill

I blackout that one too :) Only fuge isn't because dino won't grow there and the fuge has been on almost 24/7 to keep pH stable.

Shaun of the dead is the best movie :)

Any tanks that aren't blacked out?

And yes, yes it is! Grown Ups 2 is extremely funny as well. I cried laughing at some parts.

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any tanks that aren't blacked out? And yes, yes it is! Grown Ups 2 is extremely funny as well. I cried laughing at some parts.

Ivy's :)

Never seen that one, I will check it out.

llama roadkill

Ivy's :)

Never seen that one, I will check it out.

Then put them in that tank dummy! Just kidding, you know I :wub: you. Or is that awkward?

Yes, please check it out. I has Adam Sandler, Kevin James, and Chris Rock. Oh my gosh it is hilarious.

Then put them in that tank dummy! Just kidding, you know I :wub: you. Or is that awkward? Yes, please check it out. I has Adam Sandler, Kevin James, and Chris Rock. Oh my gosh it is hilarious.

No light on that tank /bonk

llama roadkill
because Ivy's tank doesn't have a light? Light can cause shell-rot and Its got NPS in it anyways.

Okay, wasn't sure. I know some are light sensitive and others aren't as much. So is it just sunlight that lights it then?

Okay, wasn't sure. I know some are light sensitive and others aren't as much. So is it just sunlight that lights it then?

My room light, no sunlight.

llama roadkill

Ya, shes next to me. I enjoy her most of all my tanks.

Cool. How many do you have in total? 1 40B and the mantis tanks and a freshwater? (that you have yet to take pics of as far as I know!)

Cool. How many do you have in total? 1 40B and the mantis tanks and a freshwater? (that you have yet to take pics of as far as I know!)

4 including the freshwater and not counting the fuge.

Cool. I believe it is time for pics of le freshwater. Chop chop.

Its nothing special, it used to be but its just my special remnants now. I had a fully planted 20g L but downgraded to a 5.5g at one point (small apt) and got rid of almost everything. What I have in there I have had for like 8 years or something though :) Pretty sure there are pics somewhere in this thread.

Pics of dinos?

I killed them (I hope).. if they come back I will take a pic just for you. I saw some there but it was now grey-ish/clear colored so hope that means it is dead. Tempted to go longer on the black out.. damn clam.

I'm thinking about having my dog spayed (shes 6 years). The reason I haven't' is one my dogs previously had a complication and ever since I feel like I'll have an anxiety attack just thinking about it

I feel bad though because she always feels like crap during that "time of year" and I can't bring her to her agility/obedience classes she loves when she is in season and she gets really bummed out.

She also hates the vet and trembles soo much when she has to go so that makes me feel worse about it. She gets some separation anxiety too. I am going to try and schedule to have her fixed in the AM so she can released the same day that evening so she doesn't have to be terrified at the vet overnight.

It's like $130 too.

Ughhh... :(

jedimasterben

I killed them (I hope).. if they come back I will take a pic just for you. I saw some there but it was now grey-ish/clear colored so hope that means it is dead. Tempted to go longer on the black out.. damn clam.

I hate to say it, but the word 'if' is not the right one to use. :/

jedimasterben

Shhh.. don't vex me! People have vanquished them before!

I don't believe anyone actually has, and even in the steps I'm taking, I know deep down that it's probably not actually going to work, and that as soon as I purchase something from anywhere that has also ordered from the places I've ordered or shares the same supplier, I'll be putting it all right back in.

I don't believe anyone actually has, and even in the steps I'm taking, I know deep down that it's probably not actually going to work, and that as soon as I purchase something from anywhere that has also ordered from the places I've ordered or shares the same supplier, I'll be putting it all right back in.

Everyone would have it then. I will kill it one way or another or I will get rid of my tank and set up a 5g pico and call it a day. I don't want to end up having to clean that stuff every day. Yuck.

llama roadkill
I'm thinking about having my dog spayed (shes 6 years). The reason I haven't' is one my dogs previously had a complication and ever since I feel like I'll have an anxiety attack just thinking about itI feel bad though because she always feels like crap during that "time of year" and I can't bring her to her agility/obedience classes she loves when she is in season and she gets really bummed out.She also hates the vet and trembles soo much when she has to go so that makes me feel worse about it. She gets some separation anxiety too. I am going to try and schedule to have her fixed in the AM so she can released the same day that evening so she doesn't have to be terrified at the vet overnight.It's like $130 too.Ughhh... :(

I think any amount is okay if it's for a pet. They are part of your family, so treat them like family. If you don't have the money then don't do it, but it may work out better in the long run.

Picked up a few things at the frag swap. With holidays I didn't want to spend too much money so I got a lavender gorg, a bright orange gorg with red polyps, a black sun coral, and a green rock flower. They had tons of zoas/pallys/sps/lps, everything.. but I was kind of nit picking for fair priced things that weren't your everyday coral.

I saw a big beautiful mantis shrimp there that was going to be raffled off. He told me I was the 1st person he talked to that actually owned a mantis shrimp. My husband was like "holy shit, yours is going to get that big?" :D

I think any amount is okay if it's for a pet. They are part of your family, so treat them like family. If you don't have the money then don't do it, but it may work out better in the long run.

Ya I may have to man up and go for it. I do have the money, just damn.. when I picture $130 I don't see $130 in dollar bills in my head I see $130 worth of corals. :bling:

Female dogs can get a uterine infection when they are older that is basically fatal if not caught right away. If they are fixed, they can't get it. So I will probably just do it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived