Coral Vue Hydros

GHill762

Yea, the way it was written and the date it was posted...I'll see you tomorrow to confirm/deny a Coralline Clam. I mean, right off the Solomon islands? Bull.

Hmmm. Nothing else they've posted today looks like a joke, and there's nothing in the metadata or page source to indicate that it's a hoax. Pretty sure it's bad form to not include at least one or two hints that something's a joke on April 1st. Maybe it is true?

Hmmm. Nothing else they've posted today looks like a joke, and there's nothing in the metadata or page source to indicate that it's a hoax. Pretty sure it's bad form to not include at least one or two hints that something's a joke on April 1st. Maybe it is true?

Pretty sure there is no 'form' when it comes to an April fools day joke. :)

For anyone who cannot grow coralline get that sucker and voila. It may not spread but at least you will have some.

Seems fake though.

For anyone who cannot grow coralline get that sucker and voila. It may not spread but at least you will have some.

Its not really coralline algae, its camouflage...or as they put it "mimic"

I know ^

But now it is April 2nd.... the moment of truth

jedimasterben

Yep, if I had discovered a new species of clam, the first and ONLY people I'd tell about it would be Reef Builders.

Page has been updated with "Happy April Fools"

Time to return all these clams and spray-paint.. I was going to make a killing selling counterfeit ones.

jedimasterben

Oh its true. 100%, No doubt. I would even bet on it!

Its not really coralline algae, its camouflage...or as they put it "mimic"

Oh that clam is definitely legit. No doubt.

Page has been updated with "Happy April Fools"

Time to return all these clams and spray-paint.. I was going to make a killing selling counterfeit ones.

I win at clams.

So he does have a sense of humor after all. :lol:

Yea...everyone is laughing except me!!!

I pick things up, I put them down.

Durrrrrr.

LOL.

Lol did u guys forget the past April fools joke that went around? Remember when it was posted that a new rare powder Red tang was discovered?

Archived