Pod Your Reef

'picOrdea' by ZROGST [Ricordea florida Species Tank]

BadCrab

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not me. I'm going to bed. This is too much for me to take. I'll be back in 7 hours and hope to see some cool shiznit.

:lol: :lol: Just wait a little longer..

Its only 7:18 in cali im in it for the long haul

Same here, 7:45PM in California and it's Monday and super slow at work. Just kicking back at the desk waiting for those pictures..

I hope those pictures gets posted very soon before I start my build thread. :lol:

Haha, tank has been wet and pictures are taken.. just fighting with the upload now! We shot in RAW so some of the files are too big for the uploader, doing a quick resize but they should be up any minute.

Lookin great. Had every one on edge of seat next time dont say one minute..lol. Yeah im followin along cant

Wait

To

See

What you with this Pico!

supermarvin76

Looks awesome. Looks..... so tiny!

I love the rock you picked out, the Hydra Aquatics Thermometer, and the Vertex Mag. I must get rid of this Mag Float I have and get one of those!

now i want one...

You need to see a Dr about that reefitus you appear to have there. B)

Looks awesome. Looks..... so tiny!

I love the rock you picked out, the Hydra Aquatics Thermometer, and the Vertex Mag. I must get rid of this Mag Float I have and get one of those!

Yeah once you see it in person it's so small. I can't wait to fill it with Rics, but scaping it is going to be difficult. I actually slightly edited the OP - there's no way I'm fitting a Seneye Reef in this tank's display. I'll save it for the Solana.

Looks good! Is this tank going to chill on your coffee table?

Nope, I'm just leak-testing it there... it's a fairly safe place in the apartment away from any computer equipment. Not saying if it failed and 5gals ran onto the floor I would be happy, but yeah. I plan on keeping the tank on my computer desk (the light wood desk shown in some of the pictures.) I'll take a new FTS once sand/rock is in and the PicO rests in its normal place.

Woohoo, you better start cycling that sexy beast pronto!

Yes sir! I'm only going to do a 12-16hr leak test. I know Chris recommends 48hrs, but I feel pretty confident. Expect some more photos later tonight!

48 hours!? Damn, I did a 4 hour test. He also emailed me and told me he leak tests everything before it leaves the shop. I guess my final leak test will be done with RO/DI water, sitting on my stand in my dining room. Oh well!

Archived