inTank Media Baskets

'picOrdea' by ZROGST [Ricordea florida Species Tank]

BadCrab

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You and me are both waiting! The SO says the unboxing has to wait for his 'professional' photo 'skills.' Another half hour - 45minutes to go!

Steal his camera and click away!!! Then rebox it :ninja:

Honestly, I'm a little intimidated by all the dials and buttons. Here's another teaser, I'm going to go stare at the box so next update will show full-frontal bare tank.

5NKwOoN.jpg?1

Honestly, I'm a little intimidated by all the dials and buttons. Here's another teaser, I'm going to go stare at the box so next update will show full-frontal bare tank.

Okay well maybe when your tank is cycling, you can get a crash course of using a DSLR from your BF.

I know how it feels waiting though. I had mine delivered to my work, and had to go through an eight and a half hour shift just starting at it in my office. :mellow::lol:

Nice! It finally arrived for you. Like everyone else, waiting on some updated pictures. My tank should be arriving tomorrow nice, hopefully soon than that.

Nice! It finally arrived for you. Like everyone else, waiting on some updated pictures. My tank should be arriving tomorrow nice, hopefully soon than that.

You better start a build thread so all of us picO owners can watch each others systems mature.

You better start a build thread so all of us picO owners can watch each others systems mature.

Haha, I will eventually. I'm actually waiting for the tank to arrive to start a build thread.

Haha, I will eventually. I'm actually waiting for the tank to arrive to start a build thread.

Oooh, your one of those.... Haha im just kidding, what did you order from him?

Oooh, your one of those.... Haha im just kidding, what did you order from him?

Nothing special, I guess you'll just have to wait and see. :P

supermarvin76
Nothing special, I guess you'll just have to wait and see. :P

In the name of the Mighty PicO, I demand you start a thread. :-)

Is there like super long transfer times or something between the SD card and your computer?! What's the hold up?! (can you tell i'm getting impatient?) :lol:

Is there like super long transfer times or something between the SD card and your computer?! What's the hold up?! (can you tell i'm getting impatient?) :lol:

Yeah what the eff!

supermarvin76

Yeah what the eff!

Yeah! What they said!

Haha, we went to the LFS before it closed so I have a bucket of liverock and 15 gallons of water in the trunk. Almost home! Going to set up the tank with a leak test, snap a few more pics and post them. Took some pictures of LFS Reef Culture on my iPhone5 too, including the liverock culture bins.

Haha, we went to the LFS before it closed so I have a bucket of liverock and 15 gallons of water in the trunk. Almost home! Going to set up the tank with a leak test, snap a few more pics and post them. Took some pictures of LFS Reef Culture on my iPhone5 too, including the liverock culture bins.
Cant wait!

Man your keeping us all on the edge of our seats!!

supermarvin76

Man your keeping us all on the edge of our seats!!

Not me. I'm going to bed. This is too much for me to take. I'll be back in 7 hours and hope to see some cool shiznit.

Archived