inTank Media Baskets

Chad's 26g Is coming down!

Chadf

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You working today? Bush trimming day here and it is HUMID.

Yep. It's 88 already, feels like 94. Supposed to be 90s all week. Sucks working in this crap.

Yep. It's 88 already, feels like 94. Supposed to be 90s all week. Sucks working in this crap.

I feel you on that. I take 3 shirts to work and sweat thru all 3. Put in my 9 for the day heading home.

Can anyone else hear their fish chomp at other fish? My chromis does it loud.

I'm so happy lawnman's active around here again :)

Can anyone else hear their fish chomp at other fish? My chromis does it loud.I'm so happy lawnman's active around here again :)
My 8 year old clown sucks food from the surface water. You can hear it in the other room.

That 50% off sale Marine Depot is very hard to resist. I have loaded a cart full 3 times now lmao.

Haven't checkout out though. Keep talking myself out of it.

My 8 year old clown sucks food from the surface water. You can hear it in the other room. That 50% off sale Marine Depot is very hard to resist. I have loaded a cart full 3 times now lmao. Haven't checkout out though. Keep talking myself out of it.

It wouldn't be hard to fill up a cart with that sale. I'd be tempted to get a couple things if I didn't just buy those stunners yesterday. Speaking of which, no shipping confirmation yet. My patience is worse than a kid on Christmas morning.

It wouldn't be hard to fill up a cart with that sale. I'd be tempted to get a couple things if I didn't just buy those stunners yesterday. Speaking of which, no shipping confirmation yet. My patience is worse than a kid on Christmas morning.
I don't have patience either lol. I am holding off on placing a order. Spent to much the last 3 days. But if my coral is there Thursday or Friday it's on Donkey Kong.
jedimasterben

I just had to shell out $660 for my insulin pump supplies, but if I hadn't, I'd be all over that sale.

I just had to shell out $660 for my insulin pump supplies, but if I hadn't, I'd be all over that sale.
Damn that sucks man.

How is that zoom button coming along?
Haven't tried it yet, maybe tomorrow.

Stunners are supposed to come on Friday. I'll post a before and after pic to see what kind of difference they make with the t5s.

I haven't got a tracking update from FedEx since the lights left Cali on Tuesday, they better come tomorrow. I bought them on Sunday, waiting sucks.

Alright! My stunners are in town, looks like they'll be coming tomorrow.

The stunners are installed. It was already lights out time when I finished so I haven't even seen them on over the tank yet. I just made sure everything was working before I put the fixture back on the tank. Before and after pics tomorrow.

Chadf, what percent power do you have your 2 vortech mp10's running and in what mode? Just curious as your growth and pulp extension look great. I always am trying to find the proper flow balance so that the corals extend properly without closing up due to extra turbulence in the water.

It almost appears as if you will need to start fragging soon. With the way you manage your tank and regularly check parameters the corals will continue to grow at amazing rates.

Keep up the great work and thanks for posting.

Chadf, what percent power do you have your 2 vortech mp10's running and in what mode? Just curious as your growth and pulp extension look great. I always am trying to find the proper flow balance so that the corals extend properly without closing up due to extra turbulence in the water.

It almost appears as if you will need to start fragging soon. With the way you manage your tank and regularly check parameters the corals will continue to grow at amazing rates.

Keep up the great work and thanks for posting.

They're both at 75% lagoon, 9 of 12 LEDs lit if I remember right.

I've been fragging. I try to do it only when I get two corals touching and just cut off the dead part of the loser.

Thanks for the quick reply and information. Should have figured you had already been fragging. The aquariums aquascape looks great and I love the various assortment of corals and colors. Your running out of room. I would like to see where the next coral or corals are going :)

Thanks for the quick reply and information. Should have figured you had already been fragging. The aquariums aquascape looks great and I love the various assortment of corals and colors. Your running out of room. I would like to see where the next coral or corals are going :)

Thanks. No more corals for this tank unfortunately, I wish.

Your running out of room. I would like to see where the next coral or corals are going :)

He is indeed. I'd like to see the next corals go in a new tank. I bet quite a few people would like to see that, actually :D

Where are the pics? We know you never work Saturday. :)

Just woke up. Drinking coffee, give me a little bit.

Archived