SaltCritters.com

Chad's 26g Is coming down!

Chadf

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if my royal gramma is still alive, haven't seen it peek out of the rocks in a week or two. I don't care, just wonder.

I wonder if my royal gramma is still alive, haven't seen it peek out of the rocks in a week or two. I don't care, just wonder.

mine's the same. ever since I got the angel she stays hidden unless eating. doofus.

SouthFlorida_Tron

Dual mp10s on lagoon mode FTW! I see no purpose in upgrading to wireless drivers.

Oh but the wonders of antisync

Temporary title change.

I think I'm due for my 6 week water testing, wondering if my dosing is still keeping up.

Polarcollision

Let's see how my first attempt at an iPhone pic looks

null-1.jpg

OMG! Your clowns are both carpet surfing (GSP capet, that is)! That's awesome.

I think I'm the only one on nr that doesn't have cats.

I never liked them until I took in a stray kitty. As you can see I have two now, one sleeps on me every night. You should get one.

I never liked them until I took in a stray kitty. As you can see I have two now, one sleeps on me every night. You should get one.

I would love one if they didn't make me all puffy lol. I have always been allergic but I have always wanted one. My wife used to have cats and she hates that she can't have one now cause of me lol. I'm just happy she isn't allergic to fish. We might not be married if she was :)

This is odd.

Mg 1440

10.9 dKh

Ca 520

Ca and kh have never been that high. Haven't upped dosing, always test the day before a wc, same bucket of salt. The only things I can think of is that I cleaned the crust out of the skimmer this week, maybe making it not absorb the 2 part? Or the addition of the 2nd mp10 making flow where it hasn't been?

I don't know but I'll skip tonight's dosing, wc tomorrow as usual, then continue normal dosing.

This is odd.

Mg 1440

10.9 dKh

Ca 520

Ca and kh have never been that high. Haven't upped dosing, always test the day before a wc, same bucket of salt. The only things I can think of is that I cleaned the crust out of the skimmer this week, maybe making it not absorb the 2 part? Or the addition of the 2nd mp10 making flow where it hasn't been?

I don't know but I'll skip tonight's dosing, wc tomorrow as usual, then continue normal dosing.

nothing wrong so dont fix , my dkh 12 , mag 1440 , cal500+ sa 1027 corals still happy and growth

nothing wrong so dont fix , my dkh 12 , mag 1440 , cal500+ sa 1027 corals still happy and growth

It's fine, I know. I just find it odd that my levels seem to have gone up for no reason. There's always a reason, I want to know what it is.

I turned both mp10s up another led a little bit ago. It's crazy up in there, the fish probably feel like they're in an amusement park.

wow.such.chris

Thanks for keeping up with updates. Your tank has been one of the biggest inspirations on NR to me. I can only hope that once I'm really into this my tank looks as good as yours. Those montis are huge and I love the way the one on the right has grown. Is that a certain variety or way of placement that you got it to plate like that?

Also, awesome GSP surfin clowns. Yet another aspiration of mine.

Archived