inTank Media Baskets

Chad's 26g Is coming down!

Chadf

Looks like hes sporty a trendy mustashe in that pic to,lol

Tank is looking off the charts,crazy good in that pic bro. Is that from the phone or the pad?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like hes sporty a trendy mustashe in that pic to,lol

Tank is looking off the charts,crazy good in that pic bro. Is that from the phone or the pad?

Thanks, from the iPad. Notice the clown's mouth too, I think she's telling me to get away.

New page right after my pic, repost..

http://s218.photobucket.com/user/chad7531/media/f847e27f-0722-49af-b21a-16bcc2ac23f4.jpg.html'>f847e27f-0722-49af-b21a-16bcc2ac23f4.jpg

K, need to put that cromy on a diet homey! Adkins or something, Dat fish is Huge!
Thing eats daily like a pig that hasn't seen food in weeks.

:wub: dat birdsnest
Incredible how fast it grows, I've been keeping it trimmed up as of late.
Rollermonkey

The fish in the center of your sig picture is your Black Axil Chromis?

If so, I think I just found the fish to satisfy my wife's request for a blue fish in our next tank.

:)

The fish in the center of your sig picture is your Black Axil Chromis?

If so, I think I just found the fish to satisfy my wife's request for a blue fish in our next tank.

:)

Yep. It's so bright, I love it.

Really, a nice tank

Thanks!

Get a camera! :D C A M E R A

Lol, I have a few other large non hobby related purchases planned first. I don't have a credit card either to just go ahead and buy one.

My vortech arrived in a city a half hour away at 7:44 this morning and I can't get it until Monday, stupid. Called ups to see if I could pick it up, nope.

shanesauce

I haven't had a chance to browse this thread to see if the questions has been asked but is this tank 21" tall?

Is your coralife fixture the one with the "individual" reflectors or the parabolic reflector?

How far is your light from the surface?

How blue is your light combo in person?

I haven't had a chance to browse this thread to see if the questions has been asked but is this tank 21" tall?

Is your coralife fixture the one with the "individual" reflectors or the parabolic reflector?

How far is your light from the surface?

How blue is your light combo in person?

Yep 21". It's the one with "individual" reflectors. I'd guess about 5" off the surface. In person the color looks pretty much like my pics.

You know, if you were ever to win TOTM somehow ;) , you'd likely need some nice macro shots of the coral you seem to be hoarding for yourself. Share it with the rest of us! We want to see too haha

You know, if you were ever to win TOTM somehow ;) , you'd likely need some nice macro shots of the coral you seem to be hoarding for yourself. Share it with the rest of us! We want to see too haha

My camera sucks man, I can only take decent somewhat macro pics like 2" into the tank.

BS! There were TOTM's that used Iphones for there pics.

Damn, this tank has had some nice growth. Great looking corals man and very healthy. I am jealous

Thanks!

The 2nd mp10 is coming today, so excited!

2nd mp10 is in. 1st mp10 has been removed, disassembled, cleaned, and put back in. They're both running around 75% on lagoon mode. I also took the skimmer off and cleaned it out, along with its pump.

Take that iphone and zoom in a little bit Chad.

I've only taken 1 pic with it, didn't even know you could zoom :)

Archived