Top Shelf Aquatics

FOR SALE Joel's IM Nuvo 30 Now RAZOR Nano powered!

joel sandoman

joel sandoman

Tailspot blenny disappeared yesterday. I found his body in the filter floss in my overflow today. :( Not sure what happened, he was acting healthy. My other fish are doing great.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Joel, my wife was looking to get the same all in one setup for me for my birthday comeing up on the first. And the reason she wanted it was because its suppose to be all in one. Well it looks like everyone is scraping the light that comes with it. Have you tried the light it comes with? The ad on bulkreefsupply states reef ready. I assume that means the light also. Thanks

joel sandoman

I bought it without the light as that is an option. I have read that their light will work on it for a reef. But if most people had a choice they would go with a Radion ($$$$), Ai, or a Razor.

Ok thanks I'm planing anemone tank or just softies so I may give it a try. I will be posting my build here soon the tank will be ordered this weekend realy excited

How do you like the reef saver dry rock now that your tank has been running for a while? Ordered my tank today and thinking about getting some from brs

joel sandoman

Got mine from reefcleaners and am happy with it. The freedom to take your time with a scape makes me think I will never go with LR again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do you think that you could put the light on the false wall instead of the back chambers?

Do you think that you could put the light on the false wall instead of the back chambers?

Dude I went from a Fluval edge 12 gal to the Nuvo 16... best decision of my life ok... well... one of em ;) but seriously if you want to keep coral I would suggest somthing w/o a glass top and tiny hole lol

I took the top off of my edge :rolleyes:

Love the scape bta and anthias :wub:

joel sandoman

If you take off the glass lid I think it would work.

I took the top off of my edge :rolleyes:

Love the scape bta and anthias :wub:

Thanks. Unfortunately my hog fish killed the Anthias. so I traded in the hogfish and am now in the market for another fish.

If you take off the glass lid I think it would work.

Thanks. Unfortunately my hog fish killed the Anthias. so I traded in the hogfish and am now in the market for another fish.

goddamnit! pardon my language, but I loved that fish in the one pic I saw of it. stoopid hogfish - yes, I spelled that wrong, for emphasis. :( what are you thinking of getting instead? <3

joel sandoman

Came home yesterday with a cool looking clownfish and a lubbock's fairy wrasse. Wrasse is still hinding but the clown is out and swimming.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived