Top Shelf Aquatics

The mad house

Psychosis

Thanks. It was a lot of work, but it's paying off. I'm hardly rolling in cash, but I'm a more comfortable distance from the poverty line haha.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looking good.Get this bitch wet..............

I know I know. I'm ordering a light in the next week, then I just have to fly to Vegas and get married and im hot to trot. It's shaping up to be bad ass, once I get a light over that scape it will pop.

Cool cool. Got married Vegas last year and was sweet time.make sure eat at place in golden nugget with sweet ass tank.

The chart house

I'm staying at treasure island, so I should be able to branch out pretty much any where I want on the strip. I've never gambled a cent in my life, so I'm looking forward to losing some cash while I'm out there.

I approve your approval.

When are you going to come stop by and see my algae tank and grab that pump?
I'm actually getting off work at 3:30, you free around 5?

When you go and check in at hotel in vegas try the 20 buck tip trick.Wrap a 20 around card when go check in and ask them if any free upgrades avaliable.I read about this online before went and my wife and i did when checked in the vdara and it worked.My parents tried also at the flamingo and got this massive ass room that must have been like 2000sq ft.My wifes mom also did at flamingo and it worked.Best place i found to gamble was the flamingo.Always remember play in the high traffic areas as they are set better as they wanna bring in crowd.Dont play things off in low traffic areas etc.Have fun guy.I cant wait to get back.Oh the miricle mile shops great.Also some good deals on drinks in there.

What is going on in here?

My slow progression to resident bad ass, what's going on with you lawn?

I miss grass king. Tom being a douche and getting thrown in jail is the worst thing that happend to nano reef. Nobody posts anymore.

I miss grass king. Tom being a douche and getting thrown in jail is the worst thing that happend to nano reef. Nobody posts anymore.

We just need to designate a new crapper. None of you a-holes are ever in the same place.

We just need to designate a new crapper. None of you a-holes are ever in the same place.

Let's just crap in lawn's thread, he won't even notice.

Naah, on the rare occasions he posts making him read through 30 pages of crapper would be wrong. My builds going to kind of crawl for a bit,getting married messes with the finances something fierce. Let's just crap here.

Let's just crap in lawn's thread, he won't even notice.

I am still around. Just super busy at work and my evenings are spent at the gym. I was 241lbs on May 15th down to 216 on my way to 185. Had a scare on May 15th Dr told me I had one foot in the door to becoming diabetic. Diabetes runs in my family and the extra weigh was not helping. I made a trip to the er because I was dizzy and light headed. 4 grand later I had a 164 blood sugar. Got that under control and now working on getting my 6 pack back. I will be back soon on the front page of the NR hunks calendar.

I am still around. Just super busy at work and my evenings are spent at the gym. I was 241lbs on May 15th down to 216 on my way to 185. Had a scare on May 15th Dr told me I had one foot in the door to becoming diabetic. Diabetes runs in my family and the extra weigh was not helping. I made a trip to the er because I was dizzy and light headed. 4 grand later I had a 164 blood sugar. Got that under control and now working on getting my 6 pack back. I will be back soon on the front page of the NR hunks calendar.

...I'd buy that calendar.

Good for you. I just went from nearly 260 down to 225, so just a bit over what I wrestled all through high school. I got lazy and gained 5 back in a a few days so im back on the diet.

Hookers and blow...hooch and bjs...hops and barley....hard blows...hot bod...horror biography...hippy bludgeon ng...horrendous boils...happy boinking...h&b can be used for so many things. I translated it as s&m at first.

Anything new Psycho? Bought a new Wellso this week it will be here Tuesday. How is life brotha?
It's going well lawn. I'm getting all geared up for a Vegas wedding on the 19th. I even found a fedora to go with my black on black suit with a white hat band to match the tie. I'm not saying I'm going to be mugged, but I'll look like some one worth mugging. Ha cha cha.

Archived