Coral Vue Hydros

The mad house

Psychosis

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jedimasterben

That thing is gonna be a bitch to clean (around the pump, and the pump itself). the only reason I picked the 303 model instead of the 302.

Psychosis

That thing is gonna be a bitch to clean (around the pump, and the pump itself). the only reason I picked the 303 model instead of the 302.

Naaah, 4 plastic bolts and you've got complete access.

I love stuffed love boxes! Get it wet get it wet!!!!

I hope someone makes this their sig.

You knew this was coming.

You knew this was coming.

I did the exact same thing. Took it off though, cluttered mine up too much.

I'm honored! But seriously stuffed love boxes get my blood flowin! He's takin too long getting this thing wet, I'm gonna have to go over there and help him make some progress.

"Dear Mom, today I received a box from a strange man I've never met filled with chocolate..."

"Dear Mom, today I received a box from a strange man I've never met filled with chocolate..."

I almost spit out my coffee.

Seriously, big thanks to lawnman for sending me stuff out of the kindness of his heart. Long live Lanwnland. I'll snap a few pictures of the contents later.

On another note, I found a Lumenmax Elite SE in the classifieds with a 250w Galaxy ballast rocking a used Radium for $175 shipped. I'm seriously considering grabbing it on pay day, but I'm not sure I'll get the coverage I'll need out of it. Since the tank is only a foot deep, I think I can get away with it. Your thoughts?

jedimasterben

What kind of ballast is it? Mag, elec, HQI? Radiums were made to be run (and overdriven) on HQI ballasts, otherwise they don't look right.

What kind of ballast is it? Mag, elec, HQI? Radiums were made to be run (and overdriven) on HQI ballasts, otherwise they don't look right.

Pretty sure it's electronic.

I'm knocking it out one paycheck at a time. I just got promoted so the process should pick up a lot quicker. I'd say it'll be wet within 2 months.

I'm knocking it out one paycheck at a time. I just got promoted so the process should pick up a lot quicker. I'd say it'll be wet within 2 months.

Congrats on the promotion! Excellent news my friend.

Archived