Coral Vue Hydros

••JR'S Do!Aqua 60-F | The shallows |•• - Started with Millis

JR!

Lol. I don't think there was ever an sps box here on nr. Jr, don't let that desire pass you by. :)

I could take the gorg and sun coral outta mine, SPS box achieved :lol:

Bwuahaha! Zoa domination!!!

everytime I look at your thread I think about how I want 90% of what in your tank. But then I remember I have no room :tears:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deleted User 4

I could take the gorg and sun coral outta mine, SPS box achieved :lol:

everytime I look at your thread I think about how I want 90% of what in your tank. But then I remember I have no room :tears:

Lololol do it!! You'd be the 1st on nr with all sps only.

not much to show but ill see what i can do :D

It doesn't matter you have my lights baby brother so if its lit bt that its bound to be awesome

It doesn't matter you have my lights baby brother so if its lit bt that its bound to be awesome

haha i in fact have both baby brothers to that thing. :P thanks for the add on facebook btw

haha i in fact have both baby brothers to that thing. :P thanks for the add on facebook btw

Really? Haha thats awesome. Yup no problem lol

I'm just being honest lol.

I mean it doesn't look like it's at its full color stage yet....

haha it might not be. still awesome piece though. gonna go and take a look tomorrow in person

Deleted User 4

haha it might not be. still awesome piece though. gonna go and take a look tomorrow in person

Yeah, besides, it should recover its full color under your nano-box!!! :)

^ you look bleached

I had to do it lmao

Hey, hey. Just because I turned down your friend who wanted my kessils for $150, doesn't mean I'm bleached sir.

:)

How long is the wait going to be?

not to sure, sand was live and so was rock. so i dont think to long. havent tested the water at all. gonna do a water change tomorrow then test next sunday and see whats up. waiting on a diatom bloom.

Hmm man I love your tank lol it would be cool to plumb a smaller tank like that to my big one. Yours amd sdartfx are awesome

Archived