ReefCleaners.org

••JR'S Do!Aqua 60-F | The shallows |•• - Started with Millis

JR!

Hmm man I love your tank lol it would be cool to plumb a smaller tank like that to my big one. Yours amd sdartfx are awesome

Do it. That'd be so sick.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lookin good man. I love the scape in this tank, just enough rock in my oppinion. I don't know if you have said this earlier in the thread but are you putting any fish in the tank?

Looking good in there dude! Seen pics of my fuge lite, Thing looks sick! Hopefully it shows up this week. Oh and picked up my reef savvy tank today!

Looking good in there dude! Seen pics of my fuge lite, Thing looks sick! Hopefully it shows up this week. Oh and picked up my reef savvy tank today!

sick post some pics in your thread of the fuge light and the new tank :D

Do it bro! You gonna love it, I have 7 blue eyes in my tank and they always together

nice. what do you feed them?

looking into these too

ea9ef31cb369e9f62add2a1de59f3f52_zpsd53e

Yellow cardinals get huge over time though lol. I remember seeing one that was like 3 inches long or something. It was crazy.

Is that water jug your top off reservoir? I'm looking for something cheap like that to be my ATO lol. Just until I can afford, or find the time to build myself an acrylic reservoir :P

Nice. Mine will be like that, except height wise since I don't have the space lengthwise haha.

Oh right, btw, I wanted to ask how you have that ATO setup? You have one of those little aqualifter pumps or something? Can you show how you setup that stuff?

Please. :flower:

Nice. Mine will be like that, except height wise since I don't have the space lengthwise haha.

Oh right, btw, I wanted to ask how you have that ATO setup? You have one of those little aqualifter pumps or something? Can you show how you setup that stuff?

Please. :flower:

i sure can. ill do that tomorrow though. 3am here :P

Man on man. Have I mentioned that I love dis tank???

Lol, the bottom part is almost as sexy as the top!! Love dat cabinet.

qualitycontrol

I will take a picture of my ATO reservoir tonight. It was made by pico. Glass with black caulk. 14" l X 6" w X 14" tall.Show piece for cheap. Won't scratch as easy as acrylic. Easier to clean as well.

I need a name badly. What sump is that??

Mame

nice. what do you feed them?

looking into these too

ea9ef31cb369e9f62add2a1de59f3f52_zpsd53e

yes you should also look into those also.. it gives a nice contrast! i have a pair of those goldline cardinals also! I mostly feed them a variety of mysis, flakes, pellets food. They really like the Flakes like formula one or spectrum flakes

qualitycontrol

Anyone looking for a cool ATO reservoir, hit up Pico to custom make you one if you like this one. Needs a good cleaning but you get the point. Really nice and elegant looking. Fits right in my cabinet when I get the sump installed.

ato2i.jpg

atovo.jpg

id love to have that but i have a 2 year old and that wouldnt last long lol thats why i have to go with acrylic to be hidden under the stand.

qualitycontrol

get one made to your dimensions. they can size it to whatever you need.

It would look badass as an extension to your sump. make it however deep and tall your sump is and as wide or a little less than your jug.

It was cheap, a lot cheaper than acrylic.

Archived