Cultivated Reef

Hypes Caribbean Bommie

Rehype

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looooookin good . If I had room i would do a chalkie to love those fish. It was one of my first fish in my 300

Thanks alot man they've been a great addition.

may we have an updated fts please?

I plan to add one at the beginning of the month

Thanks alot man they've been a great addition.

I plan to add one at the beginning of the month

I find your patience...disturbing.

good things come to people who wait.

I find your patience...disturbing.

lol wait me or jr?

good things come to people who wait.

Np man.

Some pics in the meantime...knobby sea rod

8478074146_9db16697f9_c.jpg

8476983643_fb8529de0e_c.jpg

jedimasterben

Thats awesome ben theyre really the best species of basslet ive ever owned(great temperment,hardy, etc) Sorry to hear that so much life was lost just to catch one fish :(

I know! If I would have seen that while he was trying to catch it, I would have told him to let me do it or to just stop. He seemed to not care at all about what he was doing. :(

I think that I'm going to put in an order with Sealife to get a few more of them, or see if my LFS can get some in.

Both of you. "I'm going to wait until next month to feed the reefers, I'm having some stalking issues I'd like to clear up."

"Sounds great, I don't mind a fast every month or so."

Crazy. :P

Woah! And I thought I was getting good pics of my gorg's polyps. That 1:1 ratio gets incredible detail!

Thanks man...it also helps that that coral has really large polyps to begin with.

Amazing photos! you make reef keeping look so effortless but I know that you put so much work into making your tanks what they are. awesome job hype.

Thanks alot man. I find even with the most minimal tank i have to keep up with a decent amount of maintenance to keep everything happy. Its mostly my fault though since i like to keep everything well fed and that causes issues with water quality.. so its a balancing act.

Yow-zah! Me likey the knobby!

Thanks alot DC!

I know! If I would have seen that while he was trying to catch it, I would have told him to let me do it or to just stop. He seemed to not care at all about what he was doing. :(

I think that I'm going to put in an order with Sealife to get a few more of them, or see if my LFS can get some in.

That sucks...well at least he got the basslet out before he potentially crashed the tank with all the livestock he just killed.

I would totally recommend sealife as they take much better care of their livestock

Both of you. "I'm going to wait until next month to feed the reefers, I'm having some stalking issues I'd like to clear up."

"Sounds great, I don't mind a fast every month or so."

Crazy. :P

:P I figure its better to do monthly or bimonthly updates to highlight growth.

You're such an inspiration Hype! Hopefully i can get some decent pics like you when I start posting on my build. For the Macro shots, any tips? Do you use a tripod?

You're such an inspiration Hype! Hopefully i can get some decent pics like you when I start posting on my build. For the Macro shots, any tips? Do you use a tripod?

Thanks alot man. Im sure you will its not too hard just takes some practice. Jeremai posted an awesome write up on aquarium photography in the photography forum and it will definitely help you get on your feet. I dont shoot with a tripod as i prefer free handed but it will absolutely help you to get clearer shots

What are you waiting for?

ReHype's tank is HD video.

ALL THOSE IN FAVOR?????

id raise my hand but I'm eating a sandwich with one and ur holding the other.

Great looking tank!

Thanks alot reefer

What are you waiting for?

ReHype's tank is HD video.

ALL THOSE IN FAVOR?????

I would I just hate editing video :P But ill do it if you guys want me to.

id raise my hand but I'm eating a sandwich with one and ur holding the other.

Raise the sandwich Martin.

Unless you want to use the toes you are typing with? Go ahead, raise a toe.

:lol::lol:

Raise the sandwich Martin.

Unless you want to use the toes you are typing with? Go ahead, raise a toe.

Actually I was typing with my nose so ha

It is being raised.

Thanks alot reefer

I would I just hate editing video :P But ill do it if you guys want me to.

:lol::lol:

U still owe me a video from ur last tank Hype. Ima start charging interest.

Archived