Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Best Mac application for reefing?

nanolutionary

Lmao, has nothing to do with affording it. Has everything to do with they make a sub-par product that they overcharge for, make no significant upgrades to any of their products and over charge for them. Why would I want to spend more money on something that does less when I can spend less on a better product that does more, real hard thought process there.

Apple still can't function on LTE, still doesn't support flash, no significant processor upgrades or ram, only ones who don't support the standard micro USB they just make a new jacked up port that you have to buy a "special" adaptor to fit everything that is out to make more money, no expandable memory/micro SD card, I can go on if you like.

So when you make a comment of "Hate because you can't afford" I just smile at the ignorance of apple users because they don't know any better. Btw Samsung makes the majority of their hardware and the funny part is its 3-4 year old technology that Samsung gives them.

LTE works just fine on my iphone. Why would Apple have tried to sue Samsung if they made a majority of their hardware? That would be a boner business move. I'm a hardcore PC user, have made bank supporting them for the past 15 years.. and for what I do at home now on them, I'm actually considering switching over to an apple.

Other ways around the SD issue. For one, 16gb is a lot of space. Now you can opt for more memory right off the bat. You can easily fit a good 3000 songs and a few movies along with all the apps you want.

http://dealnews.com/Kingston-32-GB-Wi-Drive-Wi-Fi-Drive-for-iPhone-iPad-for-50-free-shipping/658619.html

Well.. Jobs is dead.. hold my tongue and say apples... can you fix the f'n flash problem already.

Did we answer the original topic question yet?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well.. Jobs is dead.. hold my tongue and say apples... can you fix the f'n flash problem already.

It's all about html5 now. Flash is kind of old news. It is frustrating when a website you want to go to uses it. But these places do need to get with the times. Apple seems to switch a little too fast. No optical drive, no flash etc.. In the end though, it is where things are going.

• Like 2

It's all about html5 now. Flash is kind of old news. It is frustrating when a website you want to go to uses it. But these places do need to get with the times. Apple seems to switch a little too fast. No optical drive, no flash etc.. In the end though, it is where things are going.

well said.
Do your contacts from the iphone sync with your gmail seamlessly, like magic sauce?

Pfft. Why would I work on excel in windows on an iMac.

That's what I'm saying!
says the guy who can't afford one. (typical mac hater problem)

What's up now poor people!!

nanolutionary

America's stark inequality is becoming increasingly apparent in more and more threads, just wait until the political system starts to break down as over this side of the fish bowl or at least faith in it then the fun really starts lol

nanolutionary

:blink:

moan?! oh you mean "pfft" that's my way of saying

no darling i mean the fact you moaned about excel for imac yet won't solve your own problem because you're content moaning about it instead.

America's stark inequality is becoming increasingly apparent in more and more threads, just wait until the political system starts to break down as over this side of the fish bowl or at least faith in it then the fun really starts lol

It's called opinion, not inequality. Democracy.

Wait, is that comment left or right?

nanolutionary

i do :) on both counts

well the uk version is green party/liberal democrats/labour we don't have two parties we have hundreds

• Like 1

no darling i mean the fact you moaned about excel for imac yet won't solve your own problem because you're content moaning about it instead.

Honey, I have a feeling you don't know what a moaning woman actually looks like. :flower:

My iMac has a HD partition on which I run windows for my VPN applications. Running excel which I use everyday is far easier in Google docs (OMG RUN FOR YOUR LIVES ITS THE MAKER OF ANDROID) than on my office suite on the mac. Kapish? I did not "moan". I made an observation.

• Like 1
nanolutionary

Honey, I have a feeling you don't know what a moaning woman actually looks like. :flower:

My iMac has a HD partition on which I run windows for my VPN applications. Running excel which I use everyday is far easier in Google docs (OMG RUN FOR YOUR LIVES ITS THE MAKER OF ANDROID) than on my office suite on the mac. Kapish? I did not "moan". I made an observation.

I've witnessed my mother with her head in the toilet after a rough night at a wedding before I know what a moaning women looks like.

It's called opinion, not inequality. Democracy.

Please give me your definition of inequality which doesn't involve rich people laughing at poor people not being able to afford expensive things.

• Like 1

I've seen my mother with her head in the toilet after a rough night at a wedding before i know what a moaning women looks and sound like.

:o I'm really not sure it was appropriate to discuss your mums rough night here.

:lol:

i like you

Better watch out...she has a forum boyfriend and he has an octopus!

Sent from my iPad, because my android was across the room next to my PC.

TeflonTomDosh

i like you

and I type this on my macbook air. :D

Then just vote Democrat, trust me.

He's from England. They don't get a vote. They're ruled by some old dude with a walking dead husband.

24098188.jpg

• Like 2

i like you

What's not to like honey. :P

I do! and he has a arsenal of weapons including a puppy that is 40pounds of muscle and flatulence. :huh: (he said it not me!)

and I type this on my macbook air. :D

those things are awesome. my mum has it. I got the mac daddy. :D

Sent from my iPad, because my android was across the room next to my PC.

In my pants.

Archived