December 2012 Featured Reef - metrokat

Christopher Marks

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
hartlaubsreef

Metrokat,

A bit late, but beautiful tank! I thoroughly enjoyed reading your article about your tank. Your kind words about the members that have given you insight and determination was very well written. It is those members you listed that give me the desire to do the same for others here on NR and in my daily travels working on others tanks! Great job and congratulations on TOTM!

Metrokat,

A bit late, but beautiful tank! I thoroughly enjoyed reading your article about your tank. Your kind words about the members that have given you insight and determination was very well written. It is those members you listed that give me the desire to do the same for others here on NR and in my daily travels working on others tanks! Great job and congratulations on TOTM!

This community has so many good people. There are many with knowledge that they share freely and without hesitation. Thanks for your kind words.

She wields a reserve of reefing power and style.

Thank you Brandon! :)

I moved already to Dallas last month :P

The tank is recovering, I lost some stuff but I am glad I took the chance :)

Wow! Welcome to the big D. I go there about 5 times a year for trade shows, and hope to meet you soon.

I moved my tank 10 feet and that was stressful I can't imagine moving to another town. Stevie T did it what 3 times or so and lived to tell about it? wow.

We're have a meet Kat dinner next time she is in town...we should take a tank tour of Dallas!

Too much fun sharing forum stories! :lol:

We're have a meet Kat dinner next time she is in town...we should take a tank tour of Dallas!

That would be cool! Kat let us know when you are coming back :P

Serenity we have go get together and LFS hop and trade some schtuffs :)

Your Aquarium is incredible! I just look at your pictures every day for inspiration. No kidding, I actually keep your page open on a new tab whenever my computer is on. I really love the amazing Zoanthid Garden. I hope I can get my tank as beautiful as yours someday. I also love your Mandarin!

Archived