ReefCleaners.org

December 2012 Featured Reef - metrokat

Christopher Marks

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your passion for the hobby combined with your unique ability to combine form, function and composition have been rewarded.

Nice job! Well deserved!

That would be funny if you sent me some.... I am so scared to do water changes you have no idea... I get so on edge every time now when I change the water it's crazy!

I am always down for some up-skirt limpet action!

:P Hopefully now that you figured out the problem, it will be fine. Small water changes will be great till you get comfortable. A lot of hobbyists believe smaller water changes are more beneficial than once a week larger once. You will find your comfort zone.

Congrats! Very cool pictures... especially the evil eye acan and zoa garden. Wow!

Thank you. That echinata has a rather long name that was truncated to fit. It's called the Jason Fox Evil Eye Acan Echinata with Green Rim. I swear! I did not make that up!

Very nice tank. I love the colors. Congratulations

Thank you so much.

Just seen this. Congrats Kat

Thanks Brad, and just for you I posted fruit loop pictures on my thread just now.

YAY KAT!!!! whooooo ! :)

egyptian.gif

Congratulations Kat your tank is beautiful and absolutely deserving of the accolades.

I appreciate that, thank you.

very cool, congrats Kat! Always love checking out your tank!

It's always a party isn't it? lol Thanks.

Such an amazing tank! Very well deserved. Congrats! W-

Aww thank you for saying that.

Congratulations! Awesome tank and I love your macro refugium. Thanks for your posts on nano-reef and valuable contributions to the forum.

Your passion for the hobby combined with your unique ability to combine form, function and composition have been rewarded.

Nice job! Well deserved!

What a nice thing to say, Thank you Chris.

Much deserved. Congratulations to you.

Thanks Will.

No, I haven't seen that one either. Just took a look at it.That is one large mantle!

Yeah, it has grown a little bit from that picture, seems happy.

Congratulations! Awesome tank and I love your macro refugium. Thanks for your posts on nano-reef and valuable contributions to the forum.

Thank you Dug. I like my little fuge a lot too. I hope to have a cool new light for it soon.

Hopefully your clams dont get too excited from being TOTM

Congrats, KAT, more reason to party!

Ha ha. Yeah, bring your dancing shoes.

Amazing tank!!! :D

Thank you so much.

Congratulations! Beautiful tank and fuge, really well written up and with fantastic photos!

Thank you. I've been designing a better fuge for a while. This is a good one but the baffles were built rather short, I've had 2 fish and 1 sexy shrimp jump into the skimmer section :(.

I'm looking to maximize the fuge area and wanted all my equipment at the back leaving the entire front for the macros. Still working on it.

A well deserved congrads! :D

Thanks Thad, how goes everything with you?

Awesome pictures! Congratulations! I have grazed your thread before and always thought that you had an awesome tank... This is well deserved! :)

I appreciate that Josh, thank you. I saw you recently de rimmed a tank, that gives me nightmares so hats off to you. I'm always terrified I would break the tank.

Cultivated Reef

Congrats Kat!

What kind of stick are you beating your tank inhabitants with when they get out of line? Is it a new product from Ecotech?

Archived