Pod Your Reef

B's Mantis PicO - UPDATE 11/14/13

jbb

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omgomgomg Order confirmation

conversion_tracking.gif?app_key=Di1Nr1DI

Your order on PicO Aquariums is complete.

You have chosen the PayPal method.

Your order will be sent very soon.

For any questions or for further information, please contact our customer support.

Total of the transaction (taxes incl.) : $XXX.XX

Your order ID is : XXX

Your PayPal transaction ID is : XXXXXXXXXXXX

• 4 weeks later...

Rumor has it that my tank will be ready this week :)

Also ordered the return pump today , excited to see what these dc return pumps can do .

• 2 weeks later...

Bold with the black seam or is that the only option now?

That the overflow you were telling me about?

That be the overflow .

Box is magnet mount , and is very solid .

I dont remember seeing an option for silicone type, so black may be the only option now, but I wouldnt swear on it.

Well if you need a hand getting that bad boy up on a cabinet don't by shy...ask for help I'll come over.

I need a house for the cabinet first :lol:

I haz interwebs again so I think it time for an update.

During my move , I personally handled all tank related equipment to aviod any unwanted disasters..... so I thought. I took my BRAND NEW PICO , and placed it in my office in the FAR back corner to avoid damage, until my brother decided to shove a rail from my bed frame RIGHT THROUGH THE TANK !!!! :rant:

I thought it went through the front glass , but it was actually the side. SO , I dropped the tank off with a trusted glass shop so they can measure and fit the tank with a new side panel. Hopefully they can get it done. fingerscrossed

FFFfffffffuuuuuu. That tank looked pretty sharp. Did Chris drill it for you?

yes he did , and he also built the magnetic overflow box

I might be picking up the tank from the glass shop in just a bit . :happydance:

Sorry to hear about the picO side panel...hopefully that glass shop can get it to work...

They said its ready , so we shall see. I told them when I dropped it off that it MUST MATCH or I'm not paying, and they said that it wouldnt be a problem. My main worry is the silicone work.

They said its ready , so we shall see. I told them when I dropped it off that it MUST MATCH or I'm not paying, and they said that it wouldnt be a problem. My main worry is the silicone work.

Yeah, the silicone work....Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

So , the leak test was a success after being repaired. Apex jr. is scheduled to show up tomorrow , return pump should be here after Thanksgiving. I ordered some of the CaribSea Rubble Zone rock to scape with , I will also find a good piece of QUALITY live rock to help seed the new stuff. My Tide is still with NanoBox , I told Dave to just hang on to it and ship it with my Hybrid (should be fairly soon) This weekend I will be constructing the sump , so updates will come after that .

Archived