SaltCritters.com

••2012 Nano-reef Christmas gift exchange!•••

JR!

So here is the deal. It always feels great to put a smile on someones face with a nice christmas gift.

Rule are pretty simple.

•Must have at least 75 posts to join.

•Total value of gift/gifts must be between $20 to $50. If you really wanna spend/give more that is fine but understand that you may not get the same amount in return.

•Must enter before december 8th

•Name ,address and username must be emailed to me before december 12th

•Items must be reef related. (please no live stock)

•Items must be shipped by december 16th

E-mail- jer406@gmail.com

A list of all the usernames will be posted as people join.

People that have joined so far.

Jrmiller

Spirofucci

SushiYum

Islandoftiki

eddiecorrea

Jacob042426

kevantheman35

brad908

Kazooie

Spencer7

steveo 12

Julian_blnc

Lawnman

jbb_00

Incubus_doubled

racer_X_123

Mitch619

SDartifex

danimal1211

metrokat

Xanthi

phoenix91

kid cnu

henningero

Basser1

Please make sure to post a photo of what you received and thanks to the person that send it to you.

Side note.

If you happen to live outside the us we will try to have you paired up with someone in the same country so shipping will be easier.

Last year went awesome. lets have this one go the same way.

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wondering if you were going to do this again. Last year I didn't even get a lump of coal, lol.

But I'll be more than happy to try again this year!

Thank JR in advance for putting this together! :)

all the names go into a hat and i draw names. in the order they come out they go into that order. then 1 sends to 2, 2 sends to 3, 3 sends to 4 and so on. then the last person draw sends to the first person

Do you take requests from ppl as they join the exhange? Might not hurt if you let ppl give you a 3 item list of things they could use for their tanks that fall in the stated price range.

Sweet! Glad to see you're planning this again JR. I'm in since last year was so awesome.

And yeah, last year people made a list of things they could use on their personal thread so that their secret santa could get ideas. Its also a good idea if you are participating to make sure you have a link to your thread in your sig so that your secret santa can find your thread easily. Even if you don't post a list, its nice to be able to look at the details for their tank and see what they might need.

Sweet! Glad to see you're planning this again JR. I'm in since last year was so awesome.

And yeah, last year people made a list of things they could use on their personal thread so that their secret santa could get ideas. Its also a good idea if you are participating to make sure you have a link to your thread in your sig so that your secret santa can find your thread easily. Even if you don't post a list, its nice to be able to look at the details for their tank and see what they might need.

Ok, that makes sense.

all the names go into a hat and i draw names. in the order they come out they go into that order. then 1 sends to 2, 2 sends to 3, 3 sends to 4 and so on. then the last person draw sends to the first person

Got it, so it's not secret Santa since the names are public.

I'm in. Are you going to be PMing people to let them know who they get? Cause I know I don't follow every thread all the time. haha

i dont have a lot of money to spend, but i have corals. is that ok? if so, im in.

kinda wanna try and stay away from coral just because of the season.

gonna update the people on the list in about an hour. need to watch homeland.

Got it, so it's not secret Santa since the names are public.

well people know who are in it, but they dont know who is sending to them

How does this work, who is the Secret Santa? How come Spiro didn't get anything last year if he gave a gift he should have received one too?

Not sure what happened, but that guy is not around anymore. Anyway, I did have much more fun giving than recieving. I had Joel and I think he was happy with what I sent him.

For those of you who did not particpate last year, it was really fun. Thanks again JR for putting this together!!!

Not sure what happened, but that guy is not around anymore. Anyway, I did have much more fun giving than recieving. I had Joel and I think he was happy with what I sent him.

For those of you who did not particpate last year, it was really fun. Thanks again JR for putting this together!!!

thanks spencer :D

I'm in, but I'll send you a pm, emails are stupid.

sounds good.

names have been updated to the first post. seems like we have more people then last year already

Archived