Cultivated Reef

••2012 Nano-reef Christmas gift exchange!•••

JR!

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got it, so it's not secret Santa since the names are public.

It is secret since you don't know who has your name and is giving you a gift. So when you get assigned a name, keep it secret! Its fun that way :) Last year most people revealed themselves after the recipient got their gift.

i dont have a lot of money to spend, but i have corals. is that ok? if so, im in.

Corals are probably not a great idea in December. Also, since your recipient isn't supposed to know who you are, you can't talk to them to coordinate the shipping date and stuff. So your coral could be sitting on their doorstep for a couple days or something since they won't know when it will show up. As long as you can spend $20, then you can participate. :D

It is secret since you don't know who has your name and is giving you a gift. So when you get assigned a name, keep it secret! Its fun that way :) Last year most people revealed themselves after the recipient got their gift.

Corals are probably not a great idea in December. Also, since your recipient isn't supposed to know who you are, you can't talk to them to coordinate the shipping date and stuff. So your coral could be sitting on their doorstep for a couple days or something since they won't know when it will show up. As long as you can spend $20, then you can participate. :D

very good point.

o and do you still have the stuff that you got from me last year?

very good point.

o and do you still have the stuff that you got from me last year?

Of course! I use all of it regularly. It was an awesome present :D Thanks again!

im sure youll make it in time :D

I just PMed you.

I would be down to join this! I just need to make a thread now so that I can show off my setup and people can come up with good gift ideas!

I'm excited. I'm trying to decide what to get someone.

im interested and sent you an email but I dont see my name on the list!

Im looking forward to this!

I'm excited. I'm trying to decide what to get someone.

i have something good already :D

im interested and sent you an email but I dont see my name on the list!

Im looking forward to this!

I'm in too man!

added you two :D glad to see more people wanna be in this. gonna be soooooo much better then last year

8200908361_40f3b78770_z.jpg

just an idea what what my partner is gonna get :D

Sweet jesus. Hopefully I'm your partner! haha.

On that note I'm gonna have to do a massive shopping list.

Archived