••2012 Nano-reef Christmas gift exchange!•••

JR!

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are those single frag racks?

yep

yankee pete made them for me :D

pm him youre looking for some. i think im gonna get a few more. they are $5 a piece lol. super nicely built too

Hey jr,

I was wondering why you have an open price-range? Perhaps a definite number would spare someone from a potential disappointment.

What do you think? Maybe poll the participants and come up with a solid number. I've never really done this so let me know what you think.

Thanks,

maybe just maybe :D

I'll send you LOTS of Sunny Ds and CARs. And maybe other pretty zoas! hahaha

Hey jr,

I was wondering why you have an open price-range? Perhaps a definite number would spare someone from a potential disappointment.

What do you think? Maybe poll the participants and come up with a solid number. I've never really done this so let me know what you think.

Thanks,

The price range worked out pretty well last year. Assume you're going to get a $20 gift and you won't be disappointed since that's the minimum. Some people want to spend more, and this way they can if they want to. But people that don't have a lot of extra money can still participate since $20 is reasonable. If you don't want to risk spending more on someone than the gift you get, then stick to $20.

The price range worked out pretty well last year. Assume you're going to get a $20 gift and you won't be disappointed since that's the minimum. Some people want to spend more, and this way they can if they want to. But people that don't have a lot of extra money can still participate since $20 is reasonable. If you don't want to risk spending more on someone than the gift you get, then stick to $20.

Just bought my gift for this today. As time goes on I may add more but as it stands it was $65 worth of stuff I got for $40 so my partner will not be disappointed!

8200908361_40f3b78770_z.jpg

just an idea what what my partner is gonna get :D

also I hope I get this too! I have been wanting to start a pico tank!

After looking at all these turkey week deals I kinda wish names were drawn so I could pick out something special for the person I'll be paired with.. Guess I'll just cash in on some essentials for now and see if I can DIY a more personal gift after I know who I'm getting.

After looking at all these turkey week deals I kinda wish names were drawn so I could pick out something special for the person I'll be paired with.. Guess I'll just cash in on some essentials for now and see if I can DIY a more personal gift after I know who I'm getting.

I agree. Any way we can have names assigned by the end of the day today? I'd love to buy some stuff tonight/tomorrow for my partner. If we know today we can get alot more bang for our buck.

*edit* I just saw you said that names must be sent by December 12th and shipped by the 16th. 4 days isn't alot of time to buy, receive, and ship again.

Jeesh I missed this year's christmas gifting BAH! :) None the less i'm one of the less fortunate this year so I'll stick to the sideline and watch others enjoy. I am not on the forums as much as I should be.. But being back in school takes up a ton of time!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.

This was a blast last year!

Jeesh I missed this year's christmas gifting BAH! :) None the less i'm one of the less fortunate this year so I'll stick to the sideline and watch others enjoy. I am not on the forums as much as I should be.. But being back in school takes up a ton of time!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.

This was a blast last year!

you still have time to join if you want :D

*edit* I just saw you said that names must be sent by December 12th and shipped by the 16th. 4 days isn't alot of time to buy, receive, and ship again.

You can always just drop ship if your gonna buy something after names are drawn.

You can always just drop ship if your gonna buy something after names are drawn.

I'd prefer not to drop ship considering I plan on getting multiple items from multiple sources.

Plus I'd like to take advantage of the 10-20% off this weekend and get more bang for my buck.

I agree. Any way we can have names assigned by the end of the day today? I'd love to buy some stuff tonight/tomorrow for my partner. If we know today we can get alot more bang for our buck.

+1 four days to think shop and ship. Not enough time at all.

Hey JR, can you take me off of the list, please? I'm realizing with my travel schedule in December, I'm just not going to be able to get a gift for someone and get it shipped out. I hope you all enjoy though!

Archived