Innovative Marine Aquariums

SDartifex countertop extension [retired]

SDartifex

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well thank you! I must admit there my favorite pieces as well, it's a shame they don't do well in the main display with the high light.

awesome build/fuge!!!! what is physically stirring the material in your DIY fan magnet build? do you have a metallic stir stick inside the wet volume?

Thanks! I'm using this. I used a small magnet covered in superglue and Saran Wrap temporarily while I was waiting for it to come in the mail.

I love friday's, have a couple beer's

torpedo.jpg

Listen to some classic dubstep, with mah brand new audiophile headset :D

And enjoy the tank of course

x8OeTOp.jpg

BTW I added some sand :happy:

can i haz coralz?

As soon as your ready for some SPS I got a bunch of Bali-tricolor that needs a new home

How's the tank doing? Mind if you post some more top-down shots? Thanks.

Its doing well now that Ive got the algae under control, and sure I'll break out the lid and shoot some next time I get a chance.

These 60F look so incredible... great job!

Thanks buddy!

Well the clam has moved under the rockwork and hasn't come out for a couple days now.. She still opens up and looks happy, but is hiding in the shade, too much light perhaps? Anyways I'm waiting for it to come back out so I can get that top down shot Illustrio.

In other news, while browsing Imgur I found this and thought it was awesome
fimwt0d.png

OnjU5KL.png
5S4c2QR.jpg
lIpavxC.png
TpcMGMS.png
JnHY7Co.png
suhrg01.png

I kinda want a peacock mantis for the fuge now :P

buddythelion

Well the clam has moved under the rockwork and hasn't come out for a couple days now.. She still opens up and looks happy, but is hiding in the shade, too much light perhaps? Anyways I'm waiting for it to come back out so I can get that top down shot Illustrio.

In other news, while browsing Imgur I found this and thought it was awesome

fimwt0d.png

5S4c2QR.jpg

lIpavxC.png

TpcMGMS.png

JnHY7Co.png

suhrg01.png

I kinda want a peacock mantis for the fuge now :P

HAHAHAHA!!! I laughed so hard and I'm just sitting in a library! Best thing I've read all year!

Lol ok I'll move things around tonight, but it's gonna be sps and a clam box, because really who doesn't like a wet clam around their hard sticks :naughtydance:

Lol ok I'll move things around tonight, but it's gonna be sps and a clam box, because really who doesn't like a wet clam around their hard sticks :naughtydance:

zing

While I have NR's attention, I'm beginning to get concerned about my clam hiding in the shade. My gut tells me I should try slowly moving the rock to bring her back into the open, but my head tells me I should just let it be like an anemone in a similar situation since it can move on its own.

There don't seem to be another signs of stress that I have observed, but I am a bit of a noob with clams.. Anyways I'd like to hear what everyone has to say on this one.

Deleted User 4

Did it move on its own over to there?

Hmm, I think you should take it apart from the rock and place it in the open, on the sandbed. I'm not too sure though olol.

Archived