SDartifex countertop extension [retired]

SDartifex

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...
SDartifex

Ahem, hello to anyone still around. Its been a while, but as a result of school, finances and life in general the tank was broken down early 2014. After I had a bit of a hiatus from aquariums as you all probably have noticed. Now that things are looking up again I'm in the very early stages of planning a new project. So I guess this is just a bit of an update on where everything's at, hopefully I'll be able to start showing stuff getting together soon. Until then keep up all the great work, it seems everyone has been very busy while I was away building amazing systems and I'll have a lot of catching up to do.

Ahem, hello to anyone still around. Its been a while, but as a result of school, finances and life in general the tank was broken down early 2014. After I had a bit of a hiatus from aquariums as you all probably have noticed. Now that things are looking up again I'm in the very early stages of planning a new project. So I guess this is just a bit of an update on where everything's at, hopefully I'll be able to start showing stuff getting together soon. Until then keep up all the great work, it seems everyone has been very busy while I was away building amazing systems and I'll have a lot of catching up to do.

Just read your whole thread, holy wow this tank looked amazing!!

Also, LMAO at the Mantis shrimp post on the previous page. :D

this is really good news. reall cool to have you back

Archived