hypersnyper694788

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hypersnyper694788
Awesome tank!

Is that a pit/lab mix?

Thanks!

I dont think he has any lab in him, he's a mix of some sort but mostly pit or american. We adopted him as a dalmation mix, yet he has no spots and his nose is pink not black. He is by far the best dog ive ever owned, he's the biggest people person and loves everyone. He's also incredibly smart and well behaved.

Nice actions shot with the frisbee!

I've got a pit/lab mix, and she's a huge people person as well. Other dogs are kinda hit or miss though:-)

hypersnyper694788
Nice actions shot with the frisbee!

I've got a pit/lab mix, and she's a huge people person as well. Other dogs are kinda hit or miss though:-)

He is the same way. Absolutley loves people but its hit or miss with other dogs too. If the dog is nice and wants to play he'll run and play all day long with them, but if the dog trys to be aggresive at all he wont back down. We just dont take him to dog parks anymore, its not worth the risk. Pits already have a bad name, no need to make it worse. All in all he's most definitely the best dog ever.

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice tank! How do you like the amount of flow with your two koralia's and the ac 50? Also what do you do about surface scum? I have a new 20 high setup that has been running for a few weeks and have a lot of surface scum... Maybe it will settle down soon.

I wanted just one powerhead and ordered a koralia 750 and have a cpr aquafuge and run either a whisper 2 or could run an ac 70 for mechanical/chemical filtration. Currently running the whisper 2 with a filter pad and seagel.

Thanks!

hypersnyper694788

Very nice tank! How do you like the amount of flow with your two koralia's and the ac 50? Also what do you do about surface scum? I have a new 20 high setup that has been running for a few weeks and have a lot of surface scum... Maybe it will settle down soon.

I wanted just one powerhead and ordered a koralia 750 and have a cpr aquafuge and run either a whisper 2 or could run an ac 70 for mechanical/chemical filtration. Currently running the whisper 2 with a filter pad and seagel.

Thanks!

I think the flow with the 2 koralia's is doing great. The problem now is the monti cap and other SPS are getting quite large and may be blocking some of the flow. I may upgrade to an MP-10 soon. As far as the surface scum goes, i keep the powerheads pointed up to always have good surface agitation to help with that. My AC 50 only has rowa and chemi pure in it. Other than that there is no other filtration method. Just good flow, live rock and a sand bed.
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hypersnyper694788

haha your monti is out of control. better start fragging!

Haha i agree. i really need to, it's starting to shade a blasto coloney that's under it. One day it just took off!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived