Cultivated Reef

BRS GroupBuy! Start 8/21

malawian

Starting another group buy!

if you want to join you must:

1. make an account on www.bulkreefsupply.com

2. PM me with your last name and the SAME email you used when signing up with bulkreefsupply

3. wait until you have received an email letting you know the groupbuy has started

4. enjoy! The groupbuy will begin on Tues. 8/21 and run through the following monday 8/27. Your items will ship to you directly from BRS as soon as you place your order.

you get special pricing and become a preferred customer permanently!

we need 10 people, sign up now!

WE HAVE 10! GROUPBUY IS ON!

IF YOU WISH TO JOIN, PLEASE DO SO BY MONDAY MORNING 8/20

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

afternoon bump, we already have a couple, if history is any indication we should have tons soon!

afternoon bump, we already have a couple, if history is any indication we should have tons soon!

Oh yeah! You read my mind. I was just going to start one. Need some goods. I'm in. PM with info coming your way.

Wish I would have known about this in the beginning of this week because I ordered my AI Sol Blue Tuesday ans is supposed to be delivered today :tears:

yep, no minimum needed, everyone gets lowest price possible!

Everyone who has PMed me has been added to the list, just need 2 more people!

How longs it going to run for?

All groupbuys start on a Tuesday (8/20) and run through the following Monday (9/1). If you want to participate please join now so we can submit our groupbuy request.

WE HAVE 10! HOORAY!

Groupbuy is on, anyone else who wants to join can still do so BEFORE the morning of Monday 8/20.

If you still want to join AFTER that time you will have to take it up with BRS yourself, and there is NO guarantee that you can join!

everyone who has PMed me has been added to the list. For those people the groupbuy will start on Tuesday AFTER receiving an email notifying you that your groupbuy has started. (it will be in the morning but dont submit your purchase at 4am and your groupbuy hasnt started!).

groupbuy will end the following monday 8/27.

Looking to join possibly, confused seriously by the dates.

Monday is 8/20 not 8/19

Next Monday is 8/27 not 9/1

What are the actual dates the group buy is on for?

Thanks!!

appologies, the groupbuy will begin on Tuesday 8/21 and run through the following monday 8/27! I got my dates all confused!

first post has been edited to reflect the error.

anyone who has PMed me has been added to the list (I have you Kat ;) )

Yay. Don't drop me.

So long as that 'Save' button keeps on working i shouldnt drop anyone...and if it stops working groupbuys will be least of my worries! :P

Up to 15 in case anyone is wondering. Remember to wait until you receive your email letting you know the group buy has started, usually before noon on Tuesday. If you place your order early you may not get any discount!

The list will be submitted around noon eastern time tomorrow, if you want to try and join after that time you have to email BRS (be sure to include your LAST name and BRS registered email address if you do!).

Archived