Innovative Marine Aquariums

BRS GroupBuy! Start 8/21

malawian

reminder! do not order until you get your email! i hope no one has. I have been asked to remind everyone as it is pretty much impossible to change your order once it is placed. if you place your order early you dont get any discount!

should be any minute, I have confirmation from the groupbuy person and two other employees are helping as we speak!

I will say BRS is making every effort to get this taken care of ASAP!

psssst...you might actually already have groupbuy pricing if you log in ;) . STILL WAIT FOR YOUR EMAIL JUST IN CASE! just proof that theyre almost ready though!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Kat, In the previous post he mentioned that you should get an email, unless your just in a hurry and trying to get the order in before we get the email stating we can go ahead and buy. I think I will just wait for the email.

Hopefully everyone gets what they want at a great deal!

got the email

@Kat, In the previous post he mentioned that you should get an email, unless your just in a hurry and trying to get the order in before we get the email stating we can go ahead and buy. I think I will just wait for the email.

Hopefully everyone gets what they want at a great deal!

I know how a group buy works but incase you didn't read I have a $5 off coupon good for 24 hours which expired at noon today. Yes, I was in a hurry.

Okay so I just placed my order (items were already saved in my cart, just needed to pay). I'm a preferred member with BRS already.

Bulk GFO regular price $21.99

Preferred member price $20.99

Group Buy price $18.99

Carbon regular price $23.99

PReferred price $22.79

Group Buy $21.59

got the email

I know how a group buy works but incase you didn't read I have a $5 off coupon good for 24 hours which expired at noon today. Yes, I was in a hurry.

I didn't read... I just make blind comments. Actually I never doubted you didn't know how it worked, but just reminding you that emailing the OP would not make it no faster. Glad you got your products at a good discount, hope you got to use your $5 coupon as well.

Malawian, can you please pm me your name and email. BRS customer service responded to me email about the group buy, he wants your details to figure out which group buy I'm on. thank you.

mal, i could use the same as i recieved the same email and no verification as of yet from brs

PMed.

hope everyone is enjoying! I saved nearly $30 with group pricing, however last night my gate valves went out of stock! I need them badly so I'm forced to get the nice Spears ones...which means $80 worth of valves :o

oh well...at least they'll be nice! changed my whole plumbing plan (sort of)!

cant wait to get my pump! and apparently the worlds most awesome valves :P !

I just spent $270 :eek:

BTW this is my first order from BRS.

its a good store, their media for example is awesome and at a good price.

Thank god this SHOULD BE *cross your fingers* my last BIG hardware purchase for the tank...and if it werent for groupbuys etc. I would have spent about double what you did JDH! Thankfully, I didnt! but it was still...plenty...

I got some Elos test kits, 25 lbs of Reef Saver rocks, fish nets, siphon and a Refractometer. All for my build which won't happen until late fall probably, but some deals I couldn't pass up :D

the kits are awesome, the rocks are awesome (thats half the rock in the 75 atm), and a refractometer is crucial! good buys, glad you got a deal!

Well my first tank better go well! I've been researching for a while and know its better to get the good stuff instead of cheating out then having to replace everything.

The rocks would be for a 20 Gallon. I specified for some nano sized pieces and smaller bits, but I may have ordered a bit much for a minimalist scape lol. Oh well extra for a future build maybe?

Well my first tank better go well! I've been researching for a while and know its better to get the good stuff instead of cheating out then having to replace everything.

The rocks would be for a 20 Gallon. I specified for some nano sized pieces and smaller bits, but I may have ordered a bit much for a minimalist scape lol. Oh well extra for a future build maybe?

sure, live rock rubble for a fuge or sump? I use a lot of rock personally. a bit for that next little tank? :P

Archived