ReefCleaners.org

BRS GroupBuy! Start 8/21

malawian

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Form submitted! If you PMed me you are in the groupbuy.

If you still want to join, you may be able to, you must email

Group Buys "at" BulkReefSupply .com

[no spaces]

with your last name, BRS registered email, and let them know you wish to join the Nano-Reef.com groupbuy.

Thanks to everyone who signed up! enjoy the groupbuy!

Some plumbing stuff and a return pump. I wonder if the vortechs are included in the price reduction?

not usually...sorry. but the plumbing and pump probably.

you do get 3% off no matter what for being a preferred reefer ;)

I've jotted down the prices that I already get for being a preferred member, be interesting to see if I get an extra something discounted or what

well you got the 3%, big ticket items, vortechs, controllers, etc. dont get much of a discount (or any usually) but the items with bulk quantity discounts will save you some money. plumbing parts, media, food, additives, etc.

exactly how much is a mystery :P

should be soon, will definitely be today. Tuesday mornings must be a bit busy at BRS, all groupbuys have to start simultaneously! and they dont get to work on the lists until yesterday.

Kalk starter pkg, 50ml dosing pump, assorted jugs and bottles and pumps for the mixes.

good call, kalk was one of the best things i did for my tank.

good call, kalk was one of the best things i did for my tank.

Yeah I'm pretty anxious to get it running. After actually paying more attention to my levels instead of just going with the "water changes are enough" mentality, I think I figured out why my LPS growth has slowed and my SPS grew slowly.

Form submitted! If you PMed me you are in the groupbuy.

If you still want to join, you may be able to, you must email

Group Buys "at" BulkReefSupply .com

[no spaces]

with your last name, BRS registered email, and let them know you wish to join the Nano-Reef.com groupbuy.

Thanks to everyone who signed up! enjoy the groupbuy!

just sent brs an email so we'll see what happens

this is all very strange, we have 3 employees working on it! unlikely anyone will be able to have items shipped today (its just getting to late to make it) but hopefully it will be worked out soon.

it seems there are no record of my emails, although i have 3 sent emails (with receival confirmation) on my end.

UPDATE:

should be done in the next hour. everything should be taken care of. all the other groupbuys are done for the day so we are all he is working on.

Sorry for the delay, you should be getting your emails shortly.

i will say, working this out while in the middle of Evidence seminar? not so easy...

Archived