inTank Media Baskets

I placed an order

RayWhisperer

RayWhisperer

How do I know it will ship? When will I get it? Did I put in the correct coupon code? Will I get a GFY sticker? Will I also get an acrylic scraper? What does GFY stand for? Help me, PLEASE!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What does GFY stand for? Help me, PLEASE!

GO F### YOURSELF! LOL sorry, couldn't help it. I have no idea what your talking about. In Tank-S.T..? If Kat is posting with confidence I'm sure you're good buddy.

GO F### YOURSELF! LOL sorry, couldn't help it. I have no idea what your talking about. In Tank-S.T..? If Kat is posting with confidence I'm sure you're good buddy.

Ban him Ray for by passing the curse filter

No more GFY stickers just cheap candy times are rough.

Ban him Ray for by passing the curse filter

No more GFY stickers just cheap candy times are rough.

Apologies if I did something wrong. I've witnessed a lot of #### curse words. If I'm not supposed to/allowed to place a letter in the midst of my pound symbols I will no longer. Bad habit from other groups I guess. Just let me know, meant no disrespect.

RayWhisperer

It really means go #### yourself? OMG, I don't want something profane like that!

And you really tried to bypass the curse filter by typing F###? Technically, I should ban you. That's just plain rude. However, since you actually did it to alert me to inTank's profanity, I'll let it slide.

On another note, I haven't gotten a tracking number yet. I'm thinking this whole inTank thing is a scam. I'm gonna file a paypal dispute if it hasn't shipped by tomorrow morning.

Wow, new guy is F##king rude. Good luck with your order. I hope you didn't buy a media basket, cause that new egg crate one is so much better!

On another note, I haven't gotten a tracking number yet. I'm thinking this whole inTank thing is a scam. I'm gonna file a paypal dispute if it hasn't shipped by tomorrow morning.

Also on another note, are you really no #### having issues with In Tank? I was going to place an order with them but I've been burned before by a smaller business and can't get the taste outta my mouth. Salty....

TeflonTomDosh
Also on another note, are you really no #### having issues with In Tank? I was going to place an order with them but I've been burned before by a smaller business and can't get the taste outta my mouth. Salty....

I just got my order from that SOB and there were only 5 Swedish fish, vs the bag I asked for. Never again!!

I just got my order from that SOB and there were only 5 Swedish fish, vs the bag I asked for. Never again!!

I guess he was just looking after your dental health. Nice guy he seems.

Apologies if I did something wrong. I've witnessed a lot of #### curse words. If I'm not supposed to/allowed to place a letter in the midst of my pound symbols I will no longer. Bad habit from other groups I guess. Just let me know, meant no disrespect.

Apology accepted now GFY :lol:

He is getting cheap with those swedish fish.

WHAT THE EFF! I only got ONE effin fish in my shipment. ima file a paypal dispute!

He is getting cheap with those swedish fish.

+1

Lookit! ONE EFFIN FISH!

IMG_20120619_141918.jpg

Detritus07

InTank (StevieT) is a pro. He won't burn you like ####ty Critters. I'm still gargling with Listerine here.

3 orders here... Only 2 Swedish fish. What the #### is that about?

And that free scraper says I need to pay for it? ( serious about this one)

2 swedish fish? 2 orders ago he used swedish fish as packing materials in my order. Some of the noobs need to buy more stuff from intank so Steve can buy more candy.

RayWhisperer

Well, I placed the order last night and he has yet to ship it. I just finished filing a dispute with Paypal. This guy must think he can hold my money hostage. I'll show him!

He does this alot. I think what he does is gain interest on the paypal money before paypal refunds the buyer. What a scam

RayWhisperer

Shows what that Cheesehead knows. Kankakee is where George Ryan lived. He sent you a picture of the wrong convicted felon.

Was thinking about ordering from Stevie but I'm having my doubts now...

Unless he promises to put two swedish fish and 1 convicted felon in/on packaging... Ball is in your court now.

Chrisl1976
Shows what that Cheesehead knows. Kankakee is where George Ryan lived. He sent you a picture of the wrong convicted felon.

LOL.....no, just the most current felon.

I grew up a block away from George Ryan's house. His wife used to give us tractor rides around the block when I was a kid.

LOL.....no, just the most current felon.

I grew up a block away from George Ryan's house. His wife used to give us tractor rides around the block when I was a kid.

AHAHAH LMAO. I hate Blago! I was born in Evanston and raised up on north side. Went to Ilinois State University in Normal. Buddy of mine used to own "Tern of the Wheel" bike shop I'm Kankakee. Bought a different shop in Normal and owns that now.

And look to capital for most current crook from Illinois.

I find it odd that intank has not respond. Usually he is much faster with shipping and responses. Hope all is well over there at intank.

RayWhisperer

I just know he's sitting back, relaxing in that hot tub, with that ridiculous palm tree, laughing at us. He bought that #### from our money! It's time we demand our rights to be able to use the tub we paid for!

Archived