Cultivated Reef

I placed an order

RayWhisperer

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Times are tough! That's all I got too!

WHAT THE EFF! I only got ONE effin fish in my shipment. ima file a paypal dispute!

+1

Lookit! ONE EFFIN FISH!

IMG_20120619_141918.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was thinking about ordering from Stevie but I'm having my doubts now...

Unless he promises to put two swedish fish and 1 convicted felon in/on packaging... Ball is in your court now.

2 fish? Man you're easy to please.

Dear Mr. Ray Mod-

I am very sorry to hear about your situation.

I just got back from a weekend trip to Fiji on the inTank private jet testing a new product in the natural environment while proving some humanitarian aid to children in need.

Your order was received on a Friday night and it should have been handled.

While I was out it appears that our 3rd shift weekend crew never showed up for work. I guess while the boss is away the children will play.

The disabled midgets that work packing orders for triple time on weekends decided not to show so your order was not handled as it should have. It is standard inTank, LLC practice to have an order packed and on an UPS/USPS truck even before you push the "place order button". Our advanced technology allows for this and it is an industry leader that we are proud to possess.

I have taken care of the problem and have personally packed your order. I am sorry to report that it will be picked up by UPS tomorrow, Monday, the first business day after your order was placed.

I know this isn't the news you were hoping to read but it is the best I can provide at the current time.

I have triple checked the order before packing because jet lag can cause accuracy issues. I also donated all of my on-board meals to the children in need so I am rather famished.

Regarding your PayPal dispute. I have explained the circumstances with PayPal and have agreed to refund your order in full, ship it's contents 100%, and also provide compensation for pain and suffering.

I pray that this will resolve the issue and that you will continue your business at inTank, LLC. A worldwide leader in filtration solutions.

Please accept my sincere apology that your order, placed at 7:00 pm on a Friday was not packed buy our team of disabled midgets before you pressed the "place order" button.

I wants to make you happy

Make it a great day :)

TeflonTomDosh
Dear Mr. Ray Mod-

I just got back from a weekend trip to Fiji on the inTank private jet testing a new product in the natural environment while proving some humanitarian aid to children in need.

While I was out it appears that our 3rd shift weekend crew never showed up for work. I guess while the boss is away the children will play.

The disabled midgets that work packing orders for triple time on weekends decided not to show so your order was not handled as it should have. It is standard inTank, LLC practice to have an order packed and on an UPS/USPS truck even before you push the "place order button". Our advanced technology allows for this and it is an industry leader that we are proud to possess.

I have taken care of the problem and have personally packed your order. I am sorry to report that it will be picked up by UPS tomorrow, Monday, the first business day after your order was placed.

I know this isn't the news you were hoping to read but it is the best I can provide at the current time.

I have triple checked the order before packing because jet lag can cause accuracy issues. I also donated all of my on-board meals to the children in need so I am rather famished.

Regarding your PayPal dispute. I have explained the circumstances with PayPal and have agreed to refund your order in full, ship it's contents 100%, and also provide compensation for pain and suffering.

I pray that this will resolve the issue and that you will continue your business at inTank, LLC. A worldwide leader in filtration solutions.

Please accept my sincere apology that your order, placed at 7:00 pm on a Friday was not packed buy our team of disabled midgets before you pressed the "place order" button.

This is hardly an amicable resolution.

I'm sure you meant to say "mobility impaired little people."

Midgets is a fair discription, also little people is acceptable. Mobility impared implies that they would all have to have a disability. While some do have this disability not all do and I am sure any of these pico reefers would argue that fact with you.

Now if stevie only hired paraplegic little people this would hold true. While it could be a potential HIPPA violation to divulge this information I rest easy at night knowing stevie would make every concession if this were true. I am sure the packing facilities are handycap accessible.

And one last thing. Remember everyone .. every fish you ask for is one less fish the orphans get.

I'm sure you meant to say "mobility impaired little people."

They only are mobility impaired when I take a weekend trip to Fiji it appears. Their previous owner told me they like to be called as above. We went with oompa loompa for years but then got sued for copyright infringement.

What about my claim of only 1 fish?

And one last thing. Remember everyone .. every fish you ask for is one less fish the orphans get.
RayWhisperer

Well, Mr. Tank.

Finally, I get some service! While I truly do appreciate the response and you personally handling my order. Sadly, this does nothing for my, or should I say, OUR other issue. Since we here at N-R have paid for it. We demand equal access to the inTank jacuzzi.

Chrisl1976

inTank is testing it's product in third world countries now? GREAT, now Steve is going to be marketing the Media Basket as not only a water purifier for your reef tank, but it will clear up your village drinking water as well.

You just can't get that idea of world domination out of your head can you?

We demand equal access to the inTank jacuzzi.

You are welcome to come up anytime, my only demand is that you shower first

RayWhisperer
You are welcome to come up anytime, my only demand is that you shower first
Cool! I'll be up there this weekend. What kind of beer will you be serving? I'm pretty picky about my beer, you know.

WOW that is some service. I always wondered what the Roloff's were doing since there TV show went of the air. Tell Matt and Zack I said hello.

Cool! I'll be up there this weekend. What kind of beer will you be serving? I'm pretty picky about my beer, you know.

Whatever is the cheapest at the time and comes with a coupon for Marb Reds

So, Ray ordered something Friday night- after normal business hours?

He filed a Paypal Dispute the next day (a weekend) because his items hadn't shipped?

And now he gets everything for free and StevieT is acting like he did something wrong?

Would someone please explain this to me?

I just ordered some items from Big Al's for example the same time Ray did.

My items didn't ship until Monday.

I assumed this is the norm for most companies.

So, Ray ordered something Friday night- after normal business hours?

He filed a Paypal Dispute the next day (a weekend) because his items hadn't shipped?

And now he gets everything for free and StevieT is acting like he did something wrong?

Would someone please explain this to me?

I just ordered some items from Big Al's for example the same time Ray did.

My items didn't ship until Monday.

I assumed this is the norm for most companies.

fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-can-t-tell-if-sarcasm-or-not-411167.jpg

Sounds like you should have ordered from inTank instead of Big Als

I don't regret ordering from Big Al's.

I just think the standards your company is held to are ridiculous lol.

fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-can-t-tell-if-sarcasm-or-not-411167.jpg

Just wondering why Ray expected his items to be shipped on a weekend?

Doesn't seem like something companies normally do.

Maybe I'm missing something- does InTank promise next day shipping or something like that?

Dear Mr. Ray Mod-

Looks like another form letter to me.,., This is exactly what im talking about., Wheres the personal service?., Everything seems to be done by machines anymore... ;)

I don't regret ordering from Big Al's.

I just think the standards your company is held to are ridiculous lol.

Just wondering why Ray expected his items to be shipped on a weekend?

Doesn't seem like something companies normally do.

Maybe I'm missing something- does InTank promise next day shipping or something like that?

:huh:

This thread is Ray's love note to InTank . Ray is playin' with Stevie T. Stevie T loves playin' back.

It'a all a joke, surely you didn't think I was going to file a paypal disput over a swedish fish Stevie sent me for free?

/explanation :huh:

I've had paypal disputes over stranger things

sorry about the fish Kat, the net had a hole in it and was at the repair shop. Had to conserve that week to may everyone happy.

Archived