Top Shelf Aquatics

I placed an order

RayWhisperer

:huh:

This thread is Ray's love note to InTank . Ray is playin' with Stevie T. Stevie T loves playin' back.

It'a all a joke, surely you didn't think I was going to file a paypal disput over a swedish fish Stevie sent me for free?

/explanation :huh:

I understand that the lack of Swedish Fish and pictures of convicted felons are jokes- however it sounded like Ray filed a complaint due to lack of shipping outside of normal business hours and received free merchandise because of it.

I am confused why he did that and why StevieT felt he was in the wrong?

Was that a joke as well?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I understand that the lack of Swedish Fish and pictures of convicted felons are jokes- however it sounded like Ray filed a complaint due to lack of shipping outside of normal business hours and received free merchandise because of it.

I am confused why he did that and why StevieT felt he was in the wrong?

Was that a joke as well?

It was kind of a joke Ray filed the complaint because Steve smoked his last Marlboro red ciggy when Ray and Steve were hot tubbing. So Ray was ticked off and filed a complaint to get Steve back. Turned out Steve gave him the merchandise for free becuase he felt bad leaving Ray without any smokes. I still can't believe you drained the main vein in the inTank hottub Ray.

fin StevieTub was dry

Waiting for pics of Ray's order if he has the guts/CM permission to post.

Delivered today

RayWhisperer

Problem with photobucket loading. Kept copying the same 4 images over and over again. Somehow it uploaded about 200+ copies of the same 4 images. So, I'll post the 4 I have. (don't ever think I don't have the guts, Stevie...

download-9.jpg

Apparently Mini Dude loves me... How sweet.

download-3.jpg

I am gay for uncircumcised penises. Fab, any comments?

download-5.jpg

Multiples of the above posted pic and an uncircumcised penis getting it's scrotum shaved. Stevie knows I shave down there. Wanna ask him how?

download-8.jpg

This is what I'm guessing to be a butt plug. It has a note on the bag, though I couldn't read the bottom. The main thing to understand here is, StevieT has annual anal bashes. He then sends his used "items" to his customers. Thank you, Stevie, but no thanks. I'll stick to my own "items".

BTW, I got about 20 or 30 swedish fish. Screw the hungry orphans!

Awe the anal juices must have messed up the bottom. I believe it was "I was plugged all week"

I'm only returning it to the rightful owner, next time do a check before you leave StevieWorld for all your belongings.

I thought the last one was maybe an opened condom.

Stevie should start sending all used condoms to ray since he already has his address. :D

Dropped another hundo in your PayPal last night. Give one of your whores a little extra, from me. They've earned it.

I was hoping you'd get it shipped out today but I've heard the ass juice is ok short supply lately so I understand.

You know how it goes, I was searching all over the state needing some same day.

I will be sure to tip my fav one a little more just for ya, i'm always looking for reasons to have deductions.

Your order should be shipped with tracking on your email, if not learn a little patience nothing good happens fast in this hobby. Or don't be such a cheep ass and choose an air service, UPS needs mo money.

WTF! THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!

Iz sorry.... I wasn't thinking and was blinded by like 50 other orders to pack that day.... i'll make it up to you

Your order should be shipped with tracking on your email, if not learn a little patience nothing good happens fast in this hobby. Or don't be such a cheep ass and choose an air service, UPS needs mo money.

Ha ha, that wasn't a complaint, I'm not waiting on anything important but don't be fooled by the shiny brown trucks. UPS needs all the money it can get. We just got a raise, it's a contract year, USPS is sucking up a sizable chunk of their revenue via SurePost and FedEx is creeping up year after year.

FedEx is creeping up faster than ever. 3 of my vendors switched over for various reasons. I finally got one piece via surepost, suppose it is to compete with smartpost.

I have no plans to use anyone else right now, I can't stand fedex having multiple independent service routs.

You're welcome for the raise, thanks for giving some of it back and supporting our vast global complex monetary economy.

RayWhisperer

Someone reported my thread. Said a certain post was horribly offensive. I see plenty of things Mildly offensive, even more horribly unfunny, but nothing horribly offensive.

Ray is both sad and angry for many reasons, too numerous and complicated to list. Beware of my brooding self.

RayWhisperer

Is my forewarning going unheeded? Are you not being wary of my brooding self? Do I detect a note of sarcasm in your post? Perhaps even outright smartassedness?

• 1 month later...

yes, there is a lot

Give me this give me that send me your entire store for free along with some USA food stamps and a few bonds to boot.

I'll get you hooked up on the RSM owners list, but the rest hehehehehe we'll see what you get :happy:

send me your entire store for free along with some USA food stamps and a few bonds to boot.

pretty much, pleasure doing businesses

• 3 weeks later...

Oh hey Stevie, recieved my order the other day. Everything marvelous as usual thanks for the extras ;) fishies didn't last the length of the unpacking :lol:

Not to sure what all this is about but I've ordered several times from Stevie. I ordered for my previous tanks which were biocubes 14 and HQI. In the last month I ordered at least 4 times from Stevie for my new RSM.

I couldnt ask for a better experience buying from Intank. I had orders that were placed in the afternoon and shipped that sameday. I always recieved my orders 3 days after placing them (I live in Toronto) Everything I have for my tank was purchased through Stevie, I know I could have purchased everything elsewhere except the mediabasket but the I have never sent Stevie a message that didnt get replied and that to me is #1 considering Ive been burned before. I have even asked Stevie to get equipment for my tank that he doesnt have on his website. Thats attention to detail in my eyes. My experience with Intank is if they have it, ill buy from them if not im sure Stevie would get for me or anyone else.

just my 2 cents and im sure there are a lot more the feel the same as me.

Archived