inTank Media Baskets

BIG 20 It's dog eat dog.

chrssprngs

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looking like I have a condition called PSVT. Not confirmed yet.

The "p" just means sudden onset. Treatment can be just medications to an ablation. Believe it or not we have a state of the art cath lab down here. You should fly out here if you need one. I also do them in my garage at home for half price. ;)

Seriously, for more info look up, elecrtical physiological study with radio frequency ablation. Very low risk, low discomfort, high success rate procedure.

Do you take Humana?

Sorry, just cash. Obama care has made things very tough. I am very cheap though.........just have to sterilize my power tools. :)

Past time. They want to record a couple of more "events" to confirm. Definitely time for this to be over. I have always been very active my whole life in both my personal lifestyle and my career. Very physically demanding work history. Not having the stamina that I am accustomed to is very frustrating and depressing.

Thanks Maria.

Good luck with your relocation.

Dallas is kind of weird so you should fit in nicely.

:D

I lold'ed...do you have FB? I would love to keep in touch :)

I will still send your Z& P' s eventually :lol:

The LEDs on my Finnex Fuge Ray light are going out. Lost the 460nm and half of the daylights. Finnex says send it back for warranty, so I guess the refugium needs some temporary lighting during the exchange process. Not happy about it.

Haven't seen any nudis in a while and the Zs and Ps are looking tons better. I don't think this over yet but looks like I am winning for now. I'm sure I will have a new generation to deal with fairly soon.

Archived