Top Shelf Aquatics

filter feeder formula

mmcguffi

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
johnmaloney

free pellet food if anyone wants it. good stuff it is another test batch. widely accepted by any fish that would eat pellets, and any carnivorous mobile inverts. just leave me a note during checkout.

jedimasterben
free pellet food if anyone wants it. good stuff it is another test batch. widely accepted by any fish that would eat pellets, and any carnivorous mobile inverts. just leave me a note during checkout.

awww man! i wish i could make another order. my fuzzy chiton didnt make the trip, so i guess i should order a replacement! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering when there will be more filter feeder formula, would love to order some! Have heard amazing results from everybody.

Limited Edition too, if I remember correctly that was the best batch we ever made. Ever. :)

Darn it, I didn't read this message in time!

Don't tell her that. She'll be wanting the limited edition Louboutin boots in trade now.

;)

:P

• 2 weeks later...

Bueller? Bueller?

John, we were at Dubois last weekend searching for crabs (my kids favorite past time) and my brother was like "Dude, I know a guy who collects these for a living... John something" holding up a little snail. Turns out you know my brother... small world.

Small world indeed! :) PM me your brother's name, I am the only who does this, (licensed to do it at least), for 100 miles or so, it has to be me. I wonder who it is....I am going to be guessing all week. He probably knows me through my brother Joe, he is the more popular and outgoing of the Maloney brothers.

Oh yeah I know him from the Jupiter Landings bunch my brother grew up with and Freddy. I still call him that, I think he has wanted to go by Fred for a decade now, but I have known him since he was a few months old so it is a habit that has pretty much stuck. I think of his dad when I think of Fred.

jedimasterben
Oh yeah I know him from the Jupiter Landings bunch my brother grew up with and Freddy. I still call him that, I think he has wanted to go by Fred for a decade now, but I have known him since he was a few months old so it is a habit that has pretty much stuck. I think of his dad when I think of Fred.

crush_and_squirt.jpg

Whoa, dude, Mr. Turtle is my father.

;)

• 2 weeks later...

Probably not for awhile, the storm likely wiped out all remaining macroalgae in my area. There has been large freshwater discharges, runoff + heavy wave activity. :(

jedimasterben
Probably not for awhile, the storm likely wiped out all remaining macroalgae in my area. There has been large freshwater discharges, runoff + heavy wave activity. :(

I has a sad. This stuff is worth its weight in gold. Next time you make some, make as much as humanly possible!

jedimasterben
oh I thought I was responding to the pink galaxy thread. :blush:

that too. :lol:

People want moar. MOAR, I tell you, MOAR!

moar-cat.jpg

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived