inTank Media Baskets

filter feeder formula

mmcguffi

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
jedimasterben

One reason I'm glad I waited a day to order mine. Was about to order last night, but something stopped me. My RCFFF-sense was tingling!

And wow, only 8 of them left! Snap them up, people! I hear this stuff will make your corals turn in rainbow-pooping unicorns!

TeflonTomDosh
it is, small batch though only 60 jars. I put 20 on the website and I am holding the other 40 for people.

I want to order that and a fighting conch. Are you out of those? Don't see them on the website!

jedimasterben

They were there yesterday, had 2 left, I think. Musta sold them! I wanted one, as well, but I don't think I will have enough sand in my tank (like an inch and a half or so).

Are there anymore left??? Had one in my cart and went to checkout but then it was gone. I think someone bought the last one before I could finish. :ninja: Really still would like a jar though.

jedimasterben
Are there anymore left??? Had one in my cart and went to checkout but then it was gone. I think someone bought the last one before I could finish. :ninja: Really still would like a jar though.

You definitely got :ninja:'d. :(

jedimasterben

Just got my order a couple of hours ago. Once I get home from work I'll get it all opened up and make another thread saying how awesome you are, John. lol

johnmaloney

I am not sure. I want the next batch labeled, bar coded professional looking etc.. We have a design, it has just been a long process.

johnmaloney

We sharpie marker them here too. Some people care some don't, enough care to make it worth doing though. I should go back to computer print out labels...lol In the end the product will be the same thing, my problem has really been keeping the cost low with the labeling and jar, I don't want to add $1 to the price just for packaging.

• 1 month later...
Rollermonkey
I have one extra unopened jar. Asking price is one pair of Louboutins. If anyone is interested please PM me.

FTFY

jedimasterben

I have one extra unopened jar. Asking price is one pair of Louboutins. If anyone is interested please PM me.

FTFY

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived