Top Shelf Aquatics

what fish can go with moon jellyfish

Reret10

TeflonTomDosh
Wasn't it a jewpacabra? I watch South Park, that's the only time I've ever heard it. :unsure:

I don't want to repost it, she only shared it with her friends. And the caption of the picture said, "My jelly fish!" and I was like, "Oh you have a saltwater tank? I have three pairs of clowns lol..." and she was all like, "Ja, ich hab ein clownfisch acuh!" and such...

It was just live rock and some jelly fish. Nothing else... I think there was only like one or maybe two jellies anyway...

smiley-pinocchio-liar.gif

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• supernip

• Euphyllia

• wombat

• TeflonTomDosh

Wasn't it a jewpacabra? I watch South Park, that's the only time I've ever heard it. :unsure:

I don't want to repost it, she only shared it with her friends. And the caption of the picture said, "My jelly fish!" and I was like, "Oh you have a saltwater tank? I have three pairs of clowns lol..." and she was all like, "Ja, ich hab ein clownfisch acuh!" and such...

It was just live rock and some jelly fish. Nothing else... I think there was only like one or maybe two jellies anyway...

Just black her face out and post it. Otherwise, total BS.

People take pictures of themselves in front of public aquarium displays and pretend it is "their" tank. All. The. Time.

Nope. I have pictures, but I don't want to post them because I don't have her permission, it's creepy, blah blah.

I'm not kidding. She is probably the richest person I will ever meet. She lives in a mansion on top of a hill that nobody knows how to get up to. The two level pool has a view of the entire surrounding area, all of the community. She is just too rich. I watch the videos she uploads to Facebook and YouTube, kinda stalky, but her house is like REALLY nice. :(

Why don't you just crop out the rich girl or do the euphy thing and photoshop nicki minaj making out with lady gaga in her place?

I will tomorrow. You know how Facebook sometimes won't let you find the profile of somebody? She appears in my newsfeed ever so often, so when I see her I'll prove you all wrong! :angry:

So she posted these pictures to a bunch of her friends on the massive internet website known as Facebook, and you are not posting them in an obscure thread on an aquarium hobbyist forum because you are concerned about her privacy? Ah, young idealism...

Edited by wombat
I will tomorrow. You know how Facebook sometimes won't let you find the profile of somebody? She appears in my newsfeed ever so often, so when I see her I'll prove you all wrong! :angry:

Obvious answer is to go through your friends list. Also there's a search box on FB kinda like the one on this site that the noobs never use. If that fails then go to the page of a mutual friend and go through that friends list. Where's your sense of logic?

You're trying to make it seem harder than it is because we all know you have it saved in "My Documents."

Phony.png

You know how Facebook sometimes won't let you find the profile of somebody?

You mean like when they block your cyber stalking ass?

OMG. I am going to sound like such a liar...

I go into my friends, search "Amanda" and she is the first one to pop up. But her profile picture was removed... So I click on to it and I get a pop up that her account was deactivated. <_<

We can go on the honesty system though...? :(

Now I'm gonna get beat up for "lying" and such. I swear I was telling the truth. :tears:

Edited by Euphyllia

I go into my friends, search "Amanda" and she is the first one to pop up. But her profile picture was removed... So I click on to it and I get a pop up that her account was deactivated. <_<

Now I'm gonna get beat up for "lying" and such. I swear I was telling the truth. :tears:

you dont sound like a liar, you are a liar.

Deactivated accounts don't show up in search, liar.

TeflonTomDosh

If her account was deactivated she wouldn't be showing up on your friends list period, so what that being said. 2429467.jpg