Pod Your Reef

Our friend Jeremai has passed away.

Christopher Marks

lakshwadeep
i don't think anyone suggested closing the thread.

some people decided to start using his bouncing elephant av as a tribute and, despite the good intentions, it just didn't sit well with some of us.

Sorry, I assumed vic was talking about closing it when he said "retire." But, I agree that using the avatar could appear hollow.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i don't think anyone suggested closing the thread.

some people decided to start using his bouncing elephant av as a tribute and, despite the good intentions, it just didn't sit well with some of us.

So we have to appease the lounge rats!

Guys, don't do this to Jer's thread.

agreed, but i just have to say this one thing...

So we have to appease the lounge rats!

jer was a lounge rat.

No one can fault you if you have the best of intentions. I meet death all the time. I may not know the person, but it still affects me. I can't control what happened, but I can control my actions. My family gets extra hugs and kisses, and I will slow down and enjoy the value of life more.

His photography, both reef-related and unrelated, was outstanding and probably the closest most of us can come to understanding the man behind the posts.

I didn't even think about his photography until someone posted a link to his flicker account in the lounge. He was an wonderful photographer. If you haven't yet, I highly suggest looking.

So sad, I'm normally not affected by deaths but this... *sigh*

He was so helpful... The world and every one will surely miss him.

Trogdor447

Wow may he RIP and take care of the giant reef in the sky! My word that is far too young, we just laid a great friend (36) to rest a little over a month ago. Condolences out to his direct family and everyone who has had contact with him here!

briansbelle

I only knew jeremai on the forum but feel I lost a good friend.

He will surely be missed. I am sure right now jeremai is looking down on all of us from his LOUNGE in the sky, smiling.

Rip jer!

Archived