Pod Your Reef

Our friend Jeremai has passed away.

Christopher Marks

eddiecorrea

I'm glad you guys like the idea.

To make this easier so I don't have half a million PMs(which I do like haha) here is my Paypal address. jagr_200ATyahoo.com

Please put in the notes that it is for Jer's guestbook to stay online forever! Also put your NR username.

I will update my original post with the username of donors.

**** edit *****

I have 2 donors already not including myself. We can have this done in the next 20 mins if we want!!!

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nor_cal_nano

Let me know if you start collecting Eddie

You beat me to it. Ill send funds when I get home.

I'll take care of it, it's the least I can do.

Can you check the fickle waters site too if you get in touch with his family? I will donate towards his legacy

rul1ek75_1.gif

. Should be retired IMO.

Think we should all change our avatar to his for a week in his memory?

FireCorals
On a way to honor him - His Obituary will be taken off the site on 5/14/2012 unless it receives "a permanent sponsorship" which costs $79.99. I would be willing to donate some money towards this so Jer can have a lasting legacy. If anyone else wants to donate some money for it so we can keep his Obituary and Guest Book online forever let me know in a PM. I'm going to donate $20 to it. But it all has to be paid in a lump sum it looks like. So I could take donations via PAYPAL I guess and then pay for it soon as we hit 79.99. Once we reach that we can put "The guest book has been kept online by the Nano Reef Community."

This is very nice of you, I didn't know Jer, but seems like he was a great guy who liked to help others.

RIP

holdorf333
Can you check the fickle waters site too if you get in touch with his family? I will donate towards his legacy

same here. let me know via PM if I can help monitarily or otherwise.

Think we should all change our avatar to his for a week in his memory?

That would be cool... can anyone make it with a black band through it?

eddiecorrea
I'll take care of it, it's the least I can do.

Thanks Christopher!

So I can continue to collect money so we can send his family flowers. They look to be about $69.99 or so to send. If you wish to donate to that then my paypal is jagr_200ATyahoo.com.

I have contacted those who have already donated(wow it was fast) asking what they want me to do either refund them or send flowers.

I would change my avatar for a week or more to honor him. Let me know.

miniwhinny

NO, No, nooooooooooo :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

This is so sad, he was so young :(

My heart aches for his parents.

Goodbye Jer.

edited to say - avatar changed in honor of Jer.

Christopher Marks

I believe services have already been held, I'm not sure we'll be able to send flowers, or if they'll go to the right place :(

I can't seem to find any archives of his website, perhaps someone here has a copy of his ebooks? Recovering his website may be difficult, unless his family has his files. It appears his website was taken offline by hackers who attacked his Wordpress software.

eddiecorrea
I believe services have already been held, I'm not sure we'll be able to send flowers, or if they'll go to the right place :(

I can't seem to find any archives of his website, perhaps someone here has a copy of his ebooks? Recovering his website may be difficult, unless his family has his files. It appears his website was taken offline by hackers who attacked his Wordpress software.

Ok. I'll contact the funeral home and see where flowers would go.

nor_cal_nano

Yeah I got a notification to beware of that site. :(

MrAnderson

ohhhh fffuuuu this is terrible, i feel awful, the dude had a lot to live for. just sad and feelin batman.

####, this is really a kick in the nuts.

Oh my. I barely had any personal context with jer, but he was always extremely nice and considerate.

Like many people have said before, the mood of my day has dropped considerably. While I'm sad for our loss, his family's loss, and other's, it's comforting I know he's in a better place.

R.I.P jeremai. We will miss you :(

Archived