inTank Media Baskets

Micro-Reefs 1st Sponsor Special!

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Micro-Reefs Aquariums
Ordered one today to go with my 1.9G, 4G, and 8G reefs

Here is yours... Goes out tomorrow morning!

a5epgl.jpg

Got any left??

I have one left, if you order it tonight I will close them out and get it out tomorrow morning! ;)

JakeJekel37

Even though I'm currently putting together a different .9 gallon tank, I would absolutely love one of yours. But, I'm saving for an RO/DI right now. I hope you run a similar special soon.

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Yeah we will run other specials to accomodate you, when you are ready.

JakeJekel37

Ha!

Was going to leave a smart ass reply, but I just got off work and have to be back in 6 hours. Brain is fried. Yet here I sit, looking at pictures in forums, instead of going to bed.

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
Ha!

Was going to leave a smart ass reply, but I just got off work and have to be back in 6 hours. Brain is fried. Yet here I sit, looking at pictures in forums, instead of going to bed.

LOL,

I could have have used a smart reply for the laughs, I've been stressed out working hard on getting orders filled!

Hope you are not to stressed out to order our tank soon. ;)

G0nePhishin

Dude I can't wait to see your mantis shrimp 3 gal. That is going to be my next tank and you can bet I will get it from you!

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
Dude I can't wait to see your mantis shrimp 3 gal. That is going to be my next tank and you can bet I will get it from you!

Trust me neither can us! We are working out some details, but I promise you it will be out very soon! :o

JakeJekel37
LOL,

I could have have used a smart reply for the laughs, I've been stressed out working hard on getting orders filled!

Hope you are not to stressed out to order our tank soon. ;)

Well, at least you're working hard getting orders filled instead of working hard because you're not getting any orders.

I do love all your tanks and will definitely be buying one in the not too distant future. Unfortunately, I can't be as spendy as I was a year ago since I was laid off and am making about %60 of what I was. Now I actually have to *gasp* save money and think about purchases instead of buying impulsively. However, in the long run, it will probably work out better for me since it just gives me more time to research and plan.

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
Well, at least you're working hard getting orders filled instead of working hard because you're not getting any orders.

I do love all your tanks and will definitely be buying one in the not too distant future. Unfortunately, I can't be as spendy as I was a year ago since I was laid off and am making about %60 of what I was. Now I actually have to *gasp* save money and think about purchases instead of buying impulsively. However, in the long run, it will probably work out better for me since it just gives me more time to research and plan.

Hey Jake,

I understand about hard times, the recession is still on everyone and that is why I have small affordable picos that everyone can afford with a little savings!

Even though our 1 gallon is still on sale this Memorial Day Weekend, did you see our new special?

Check it out!

2ef2jh2.jpgB)2ef2jh2.jpg

If it's a Micro-Reefs aquarium, you really have a PICO in your home! :o

34njevr.jpg

FOR UNDER $120 DOLLARS FOR THE COMPLETE KIT, YOU HAVE TO TAKE ME HOME! :)

2ef2jh2.jpgB)2ef2jh2.jpg

JakeJekel37
Hey Jake,

I understand about hard times, the recession is still on everyone and that is why I have small affordable picos that everyone can afford with a little savings!

Even though our 1 gallon is still on sale this Memorial Day Weekend, did you see our new special?

Check it out!

I did see that. I thought I posted in the other thread for it. I really like it and I'm quite close to pulling the trigger on this one. I'm going to make a final decision tomorrow whether I'm going to get it or not. Even if I don't right now, I'm definitely ordering one of your tanks soon. I love them.

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
I did see that. I thought I posted in the other thread for it. I really like it and I'm quite close to pulling the trigger on this one. I'm going to make a final decision tomorrow whether I'm going to get it or not. Even if I don't right now, I'm definitely ordering one of your tanks soon. I love them.

The office ecosystem is affordable and any reefer can have fun with it, you don't have to break the pocket book! ;)

That is why I mentioned it to you, you will stay under $100 bucks for the whole setup! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Micro-Reefs Aquariums
My setup.... Ricordea will be here next week.

tanksized.jpg

Sweet,

I like the blue in the background, how did you do it? A lot of my customers are asking me!

Thanks,

Mike Guerrero

Anymore? Is this still going on?

Yes you can get this exact setup, just send me a PM that you are interested in this particular special, mother's day sale or memorial day sale.

I will then go back and see what the special was and send you an invoice and you will get that deal.

In the meantime I have Father's Day specials still going on through the whole week!

mastahluong
Sweet,

I like the blue in the background, how did you do it? A lot of my customers are asking me!

Thanks,

Mike Guerrero

Sorry, I had no idea I had a reply to my post. I just used painters tape on the whole tank before filling up and then used krylon fusion on the back. I can get the name of the color if you would like, I just don't have it right now.

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
Sorry, I had no idea I had a reply to my post. I just used painters tape on the whole tank before filling up and then used krylon fusion on the back. I can get the name of the color if you would like, I just don't have it right now.

Yes please post how to color the background! So many want to do it. And it looks so clean and nice.

mastahluong
Yes please post how to color the background! So many want to do it. And it looks so clean and nice.

So things needed:

• 1 roll of blue painters tape. Try and use painters tape as some cheap masking tapes will tear when trying to peel off.
  • 1 can of Krylon Fusion. I used the Krylon Fusion for plastic because of the fast dry time and for better adhesion to a glossy/shiny surface(glass). The color I used is called "2329 Patriotic Blue/Safety Blue".
  • 30-60 minutes of your time (prep/paint/dry time)

Steps:

1. Cover everything you don't want painted in the painters tape. Tape down old news paper or old paper grocery bags for larger tanks.
  2. Wipe down/clean painting surface
  3. Spray paint, 1st coat, wait 30 min to dry
  4. Spray paint, 2nd coat, leave over night to dry
  5. Peel off tape and ENJOY!

Let me know if you guys have any more questions.

-Kevin

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
So things needed:

• 1 roll of blue painters tape. Try and use painters tape as some cheap masking tapes will tear when trying to peel off.
  • 1 can of Krylon Fusion. I used the Krylon Fusion for plastic because of the fast dry time and for better adhesion to a glossy/shiny surface(glass). The color I used is called "2329 Patriotic Blue/Safety Blue".
  • 30-60 minutes of your time (prep/paint/dry time)

Steps:

1. Cover everything you don't want painted in the painters tape. Tape down old news paper or old paper grocery bags for larger tanks.
  2. Wipe down/clean painting surface
  3. Spray paint, 1st coat, wait 30 min to dry
  4. Spray paint, 2nd coat, leave over night to dry
  5. Peel off tape and ENJOY!

Let me know if you guys have any more questions.

-Kevin

Kevin,

Thanks for supplying us the step by step process. Did you take pictures when you did these steps? Just curious?

mastahluong
Kevin,

Thanks for supplying us the step by step process. Did you take pictures when you did these steps? Just curious?

Sorry, I did not take any pictures.

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
Sorry, I did not take any pictures.

No worries,

I was just so impressed with your finished product! Impressive! B)

Archived