Micro-Reefs Aquariums

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Micro-Reefs Aquariums
Perfect gift for mother's day!

PM sent and Payment coming :)

Scape #2 please.

Just a heads up, there are 2 spots left if anyone else would like to send their mom a Office Pico instead of flowers! Flowers at $74.99 or Office Pico $74.99 ?

Your mom will remember this gesture for years to come, our picos will not wilt away! ;)

All orders will go out tomorrow with the live rock and will make it to their homes by Saturday 5-12. Just go to my site and order, I'll take care of the rest! ;)

We are using USPS priority! $14.00 flat rate shipping...

Last minute shoppers get your orders in... :lol:

ixe0c6.jpg

53p66v.jpg

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Guess who's coming to your Mom's house on Mother's Day? :D Four lucky reefers got there orders in on time!

23iw078.jpg

2rhmm9g.jpg

13yf5w9.jpg

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
Just got it to day. Everything looks amazing sitting to my bed thanks so much.

No,

Thank you for being our customer! Did you see the boxes that I sent out today? Total of 5 office ecosystem including yours!

They were a hit! B)

Tell all your friends, I still have 3 left in the warehouse if anyone would like! ;)

Posted on this it didt show up posted on the other now there both up so I posted twice accidentally. I'm not surprised they did so well its an amazing little set up.

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
Where did you get these rocks?!? haha. I'm so jealous

Those are free live rocks, hand chosen by me! They come free every time I do some type of special promotion, I throw them in!

Only from the Mind of Micro-Reefs.... :P

Guess who's coming to your Mom's house on Mother's Day? :D Four lucky reefers got there orders in on time!

23iw078.jpg

2rhmm9g.jpg

13yf5w9.jpg

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Can we play guess who's is who ? I guess mine is the 3rd one in going from left to right :P

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
Can we play guess who's is who ? I guess mine is the 3rd one in going from left to right :P

Haha,

Yes you are right, cheater you knew you got your nano/mag exchanged for the hydor heater which is below your live rock!

Wait till you see how careful and precise I packaged each individual piece of live rock, you will be impressed!

Each baggy holding the live rock has a fair amount of salt water to keep it moist zip locked air tight! Then I wrap each piece in bubble wrap and secure all edges, then I place it in a light green baggy that holds it all in place and protects it just a tad more!

Those pieces took time to gift wrap, I felt I was the X-mas man for a second.... :lol:

Mike,

Look what just arrived at my office:

QJL8b.jpg

I'll try and get the light out today or tomorrow if possible.

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
Mike,

Look what just arrived at my office:

QJL8b.jpg

I'll try and get the light out today or tomorrow if possible.

Wow,

It arrived sooner than we thought, get that dumb light back to me! I get the correct FLEXIBLE LED FIXTURE on the 14th, so I will send out Priority Mail, these fit in the padded USPS envelope!

You can still set up your pico, and remember in order to get your Hydor heater in the filter, you will need to bend the top of the heater cord, do it several times as I have shown in the picture, it will work!

If you don't want to place the heater in the filter, you can place it under the live sand, buried, they are meant to work in this manner, object is to conceal as mush equipment as possible!

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Got your response! As soon as the correct flexible fixture comes in, you are first on the list!

MG

mastahluong

I got mine today too, everything looks great! That flat rate box was a perfect fit for everything. I'm going to try and ship the light off on Saturday if not it'll be Monday.

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
I got mine today too, everything looks great! That flat rate box was a perfect fit for everything. I'm going to try and ship the light off on Saturday if not it'll be Monday.

Great,

That is now two of the (3) of the five that were sent the incorrect LED fixture! I will have the flexible version coming in on Wed so please send back the wrong light, ASAP! ;)

This will ensure I send you out your new one ASAP!

Thanks

MG

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

I still have three IN STOCK Office Ecosystems, $14.00 shipped anywhere in the Continental United States!

I just had a great idea: You sending me a free kit with everything included because I'm so awesome. ;)

Just kidding, but those glass tanks are sexy. :)

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
I just had a great idea: You sending me a free kit with everything included because I'm so awesome. ;)

Just kidding, but those glass tanks are sexy. :)

So,

Maybe this should have been the prize to your contest, instead of the acrylic tank? :)

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
Yes, acrylics a a pita to take care of for most. :lol:

Yes you are right, but have you seen our one year old acrylic tank? Remember when you combine passion and dedication to a hobby, you can keep beauty as it was meant to be seen years later, still beauty!

Catch up with me next year when I photograph our acrylic tank again... ;)

My buddy got his kit in. I will be helping him set everything up today I hope. I'll post some pics if I can later today.

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
My buddy got his kit in. I will be helping him set everything up today I hope. I'll post some pics if I can later today.

Have him send back the LED light, it's the wrong one! I need to send out the correct one which arrives on Weds.

You have the red box LED light, it should be a green box Flexible!

The fixture you have will not allow the glass top to close flush, I sent him a photograph showing him that.

Thanks,

MG

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
Hi Mike, are this tanks still available? Interested in ordering one :)

Yes they are, I have a new batch that came in. A lot of reefers picked them up. Go ahead and order it off my site and I'll send one out to you!

Thanks,

MG

Archived