SaltCritters.com

Formula462's Big Frag Tank

Formula462

also getting another smaller tank to run next to it. see, i'm trying to move to a new house with an insulated garage so I can run it out of that. the little room that this big ####er is in right now, is muggy as hell after 10 hours and has poor gas exchange. that's the only reason I haven't gone gung-ho and filled it up.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this tank. How are you liking the Thrive plugs? They raffled off a pack of them at my reef club meeting today, I noticed all the LFS in the area have started carrying a giant stand of different Thrive products. The packaging sort of turns me off - I dont want to be paying for stainless water bottles because they decided to dump additives in one :P

Their frag trees look nice though.

And what big chalice is that in the last pictures (and some of the other pictures, too)

Why does your thread show 0 views?

no one loves me...:(

the thrive plugs are cool.I was actually looking for my Boston plugs but could not find them.

? shows 3,147 here. probably a bug with cookies or a browser extension.

It showed 0 from the main page - as well as one or two others but when you checked out the thread itself it showed the proper amount of views.

Archived