Top Shelf Aquatics

new kessil A350.. just out***post your pics***

randythefishdude

blizzardscout2

After a little research and checking out this thread and the points you all made, I decided to get an A350. I am excited to see what it looks like on my 14g biocube.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 7 months later...

Any new A350 pics since Nov 2012? I know the A360N and W just came out but I'm just looking for more pics of the A350 at this point. And if you'd like how your coral growth has been the last 6 mos.

Marco Madeira

Hi 1stimereefer...

One year with Kessil A350...., I have upgrade from 6 Par38. Very happy with color and sps growth until now! I will change to another tank in 2 or 3 months and for sure I will use 2 A350! The only problem that I found with kessil its the acclimatization os sps corals (moving up in the tank realy slow).

i use the kessil about 15" above the tank... its a very powerful light because of the 60º lenses (hard to check that if you dont measure the PAR values).

The A350W its better regarding those issues that I described but its not powerful enough for tanks with 24" or more of height...

20130606_200128.jpg

Here is a shot of my large reef back in April. Love these lights, but I want to sell em and try out the a360w's

post-80072-0-43309000-1371723519_thumb.jpg

Archived