inTank Media Baskets

Wholotta wawa - 180G Reef - Taste the Rainbow

MikeTR

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all i'm seein so far is a little burn on a monti and my scoly isn't too thrilled. 4th dose of nualgi went in 2 days ago on Sunday. Cyano is still increasing.

jedimasterben

my alk is low, starting to see STN again. Fcuk.

Because you don't listen to somebody giving chemistry advice. :slap:

;)

got off work early today, 5th dose of nualgi in. So far I'm at 4ml every 4 days till i run out or the cyano's gone

some new frags

AEFFCEE1-F72D-4F3F-B264-239C83E1B506_zps

so there are two frags that I can't remember the name of, the knobby one to the right of the ice fire and the green one behind the ice fire.

Won some microbacter7 at our reef swap so i'm just going to maintenance dose it to increase variety of beneficial bacteria. My scoly has had me nervous for a few days. Looking better today.. phew. It's not 100% but it's not pissed off anymore from my alk swing.

Dude how loaded are you

not rich by any means, but i do pretty well. no kids helps too.

:slap:

Your digi has an attitude problem.

3FF641A1-96C8-42B3-A5BF-898DB03AC18E_zps

0D97475F-A419-4728-AA69-65BFF5BCD2C1_zps

not sure she/he looks much different. Definitely more bold without the other one.

0CB3CA86-CD0D-4845-9C86-2D47CDE45D38_zps

Swapped out the halide bulbs. I'm using egg crate to diffuse some of the light and hope that it's not too close to the bulbs. The angle bars I used to mount the stunners get in the way so I just laid the egg crate on top of it. The reflectors themselves do not get hot to the touch with the air king fan running so I should be ok. I'm not gonna risk it though putting a layer of screen in addition. Let's hope this helps with my cyano problem and that I don't burn anything.

Archived