Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

FS: Nano Magnet Cleaners

C Jerome

tommy

I would like to patent the Nimble but it would be costly and a company could just change a little thing and sell it too, but if there are any patent lawyers reading this drop me a line.

Markster

Two nights and three days to the west coast is pretty good. I am happy you can get in those little hard to reach spaces and have nice clean glass to view your reef.

smoothlarryhuges

I responed to your PM.

BN2LTay

As to an acrylic safe version, at the moment a Nimble is on the way to a member who is going to test the standard scrub pad on their acrylic tank to make sure it will be safe for others to use. As soon as I have feedback from them, I will post it for all. Thank you for your patience.

C. Jerome

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

any news on the acrylic safe version of Nimble yet?

how did the test go? I can help with the test on my Eclipse 6 acrylic. And I can do it ASAP. My tank is a little bit scratched up anyway, I can try it on the back of my tank for you.

I was away for the weekend and now I am off to work. I will respond to all PMs this afternoon when I am back.

About the Acrylic version, I am ordering some acrylic safe hand scrub pads that I think I will be able to retro fit to the Nimbles. I will know by week end, again sorry for the wait.

C. Jerome

• 2 weeks later...

I got mine, and as mentioned before, this is a GREAT product!-- stronger than the stock magnet, slim design to get into tight places, cleans corners, smooth movement, professional packaging, and it just looks much cooler than what I used to use! Thanks Jerome!

BTW, I posted pictures in your other thread to show the Nimble in my tank.

xcajx, at the moment I do not have a plan for a hard scraper version, but I would be happy to e mail and make a custom one for you, drop me a line if interested.

Paladin

Glad it arrived in good time, the Nimble looks good in your tank. I am slowly working on the list of changes between work and all else, I will get it to you ASAP.

C. Jerome

PS: sorry for the delay in responding I have had some big computer problems since saturday, I think I have it worked out, but if I do not respond to an message its because my computer is not working with me, and I will as soon as posible.

Originally posted by embryoguy

there is a small magnet by TWISTER, that is really thin and small. works fine in nano. and is almost as small . only 4 $

i'd take the nimble over the twister any day.

there's something about the nimble that just makes it 100x better than the twister. keep up the good work jerome... i've already got coralline encrusting my nimble, it'll look cool after a couple more months :)

Uchilla, thanks for the comments. Please post a photo of the coraline encrusted nimble.

Everyone else, again I have not yet responeded to any posts or e mails, my computer again had problems last evening. I thought that they had pased but it started locking up again, I believe that it could be either bad RAM, or HD failure, I dont think it is software but I may still try a back up and clean install. I am very sorry for this hold up in contacting you, I am trying to work out the problem as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your continuing patience and understanding while I figure this out.

Jerome

asn

There are two posts in the other forum from members that have used the Nimble on their acrylic tanks with sucess. Please see them here

C. Jerome

PS: Still working on computer problem

currently im using the twister to clean with. but can someone please tell me who has bought a nimble and has a twister the difference? im intereted in buying the nimble also but want to make sure if it is needed, since my twister is small also and seems to clean everything i want.

thanks

Received my Nimble for my nano, and my Super Nimble for my 30gal. Both of them work fantastic in both my tanks. I bought them specifically to clean between my live rock and glass. Plus they scrub the hard algae off the glass a lot easier than the bulky magfloat. Thanks again Jerome for your ingeniuty!

Archived