ReefCleaners.org

FS: Nano Magnet Cleaners

C Jerome

slickchick

Oh Jeez! Which one do I want? Super or Regular? I like the 1/4in profile in the tank but the strength of the super seems attractive too...

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am glad you guys are happy with your Nimbles and the SuperNimble. Thank you for the comments.

Other perspective Nimble buyers, I am about to message those who have expressed interest.

C. Jerome

jerome, what "colors" are available besides clear/clear frosted/"stealth" ...? can you make them in any color possible? :D

dodgerblew

You've been paypal'd.

When you've made enough $$$ on these little suckers to pay your first Benz cash ( probably in a couple more weeks:D ), you'll have to let us all know how it feels.

You ever thought of making larger for larger tanks. When you do, I get first one free for giving you the idea:D and then you can tell us all about your second Benz:D

I don't even have my first tank yet and I'm ready to buy one of these little guys!

Jerome, you should seriously set up a website for this. If you need any help, let me know. I have about 15 gigs of bandwidth/month that I don't use. ;)

edit: err changed "megs" to "gigs" of available bandwidth. :blush:

I got three from Jerome - even the additional cost of shipping to the UK only made it a few dollars more :) Delivery was very quick as due to the small size and weight (even with the excellent packaging) is was still cost effective to send air mail.

I have had them for a couple of weeks now and they work perfectly, it makes it so much easier to clean the tanks. I use one in my nano at work, one in my FW shell dweller tank at work and one in my nano at home, they have never been so clean as it is such an easy job to do them now.

Recommended product!

Cheers, Eddie

ReeferMonkey

Got my Super Nimble in yesterday. Works like a charm! Next to the refractometer, best money I've spent on the Minibow thus far!

Thanks Jerome!

Everyone who has messaged me or e mailed me, I will be going through my messages on Saturday and sending out responses to those who e mailed, PM or tryed(due to full box) to PM me and those who have posted. Thank you for your patience.

C. Jerome

Great Job!!Love this nimble,I can once again see inside my tank w/out having to walk away w/my entire arm,shirt,and pants wet.Thank you so much.Patent this thing!

:D

Gina

Gina,

I am happy that the Nimble is working well for you and that you can now clean your glass with out getting all wet. I have found the more frequently you use it the easier it is to keep your glass clean.

Jerome

PS: effective for all orders placed on or after July 1 2004, there will be a small price increase to reflect increase in price of materials.

Doreen

Thank you for the wonderful complements. I am happy the Nimble is working well for you. Your tank looks like it is coming along well, and that ricordia and the yellow polyp leather are beautiful. Keep us updated.

Jerome

All,

I have just posted an auction on e-bay for the one (1) Special Black Edition Nimble Nano Magnet Cleaner I made to recognize the milestone of producing the 25th Nimble. This is and will be the only one made of the Special 25th unit milestone Black Nimble Nano Magnet Cleaner. The black nimbles take more to make this is why I am not offering them for general purchase. If you really want black this is the place to get it. Check out the auction it is up for 5 days starting now ending Monday. As always if you have any questions please contact me.

C. Jerome

Click Here: Special Black Edition Nimble Nano Magnet Cleaner

Or search e bay for Nimble Nano

To those who have ordered, the last supply I needed came UPS today, I will start production tomorrow, thank you for you patience.

Jerome

PS: Dont forget to check out my auction above.

Archived