Innovative Marine Aquariums

FS: Nano Magnet Cleaners

C Jerome

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 days ago, the 26th. PMd him that day. Sent emails on Monday and yesterday. It's not that big of a deal, I was more concerned that I was posting to the wrong profile and C Jerome had moved to another board or changed information than anything.

DerKomet

Hi all.

I am still here. I am very sorry for the delay in responding to e mails and PMs, school has been more busy than I thought, I was away for the weekend with the holiday, had much to catch up on early in the week and also have come down with some nasty alergies. Please rest assure I will respond as soon as I can to all of your messages.

I have exciting news from my web site developer that my site should be ready by this sunday, as soon as I get the go ahead I will post the address.

Also for all of you that have requested Nimbles as always I am going to record your info but ask that you hold off on paying me. As I have the opportunity to make a Nimble I will contact the next person on the list and ask that you submit payment as so on down I feel that this is the best system with my current time constraints.

Thank you for your understanding, patience, and continuing patronage

C. Jerome

I think you may have missed a post somewhere. These are acrylic safe. I've been using them in my redsea pico since the day I got my nimbles. I'm waiting right now for a super nimble for my bigger tank.

I would like 1 for my 2.5 I guess a Nimble should work fine. Let me know you Paypal info if you use it and I'll shoot it straight to you. I didnt read ALL the post LOL. Sorry if you have it posted on here already and I'm still asking.

The day as finally come to launch my web site, www.NimbleNano.com some parts are not completely finished yet but will be shortly. This past Friday I reached a milestone 100th order, I refunded their payment and will be sending them their choice of any Nimble in the line, including the new color options. Check out the web site and the new colors available. I can also now be reached by e mail at Cjerome@nimblenano.com

Thank you for you patience and enjoy

C. Jerome

Archived